Reading glasses

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_spread

Private Member
Happens to us all, creeps up all suddenly if we don't wear reading glasses as we get to 40+. Am I correct blaming BG for all the misses/filling or is it them feckin daywork pisss in a bucket painters ?

Always the painters mate, welcome to the club! Next bit is all your hair starts growing in one direction, downwards

Happens to us all, creeps up all suddenly if we don't wear reading glasses as we get to 40+. Am I correct blaming BG for all the misses/filling or is it them feckin daywork pisss in a bucket painters ?

Yes always blame BG if you get misses etc.
This time of year you can also blame the dark afternoons for dodgy plastering :RpS_thumbsup:
Unless you tell customers you don't mix any plaster up after 1pm because this will take you into the hours of winter darkness & they will have to buy some extra easi fill for the misses :rolleyes)

join the club irish, next thing is you will go into a room on a house where you are working and you will say to yourself ,what did I come down here for , where are my tools you will say to the lady in the house ,have you pinched them, at this point she will get her pepper spray out and give you a good blast , you will laugh in a mocking kind of way and kindly inform her that is nothing compared to an eyeful of plaster,,,, at this point you will realise you are not just in the wrong room but you are in the wrong house,,,,, then like me you will become addicted to radio 4, you will also aquire a new friend ,invisible new friend what only you can see and talk to ,but a new friend , real ale will follow this is a bonus no more namby pamby pints of lager, you will also take your time and be really pleased with yourself when you buy your first pair of tartan slippers, the bees knees you will say as gaze at them ,oh many happy times ahead irish, anyhoooooo must go now who are you , where am I , popular phrases that you will learn

... and instead of starting the Monday conversation with "Fcuk me! Saturday night we were in the ........" etc. You wait until someone else tells a similar tale of drunken debauchery and then join in with "I remember when I was your age, me and some mates...." etc. Then you notice them glazing over and remember how you did the same when some old giffer started on with the 'back in the day' stuff. :-(

this may be of interest to you but eye sight is all about your blood pressure. i have worn glasses for years, but after my heart bypass, my blood pressure is now perfect, i was told to get an eye test by the cardiologist who done my op. i now have weaker lens in my glasses and do not need for reading glasses.

join the club irish, next thing is you will go into a room on a house where you are working and you will say to yourself ,what did I come down here for , where are my tools you will say to the lady in the house ,have you pinched them, at this point she will get her pepper spray out and give you a good blast , you will laugh in a mocking kind of way and kindly inform her that is nothing compared to an eyeful of plaster,,,, at this point you will realise you are not just in the wrong room but you are in the wrong house,,,,, then like me you will become addicted to radio 4, you will also aquire a new friend ,invisible new friend what only you can see and talk to ,but a new friend , real ale will follow this is a bonus no more namby pamby pints of lager, you will also take your time and be really pleased with yourself when you buy your first pair of tartan slippers, the bees knees you will say as gaze at them ,oh many happy times ahead irish, anyhoooooo must go now who are you , where am I , popular phrases that you will learn

Haha, you need help...

Haha, you need help...

I'm going to copy and paste all of Hector's 670 wonderful posts into a paperback book......Will be a fantastic read :RpS_thumbsup: struggling for a title though :RpS_blink: but then......

.....I am

..a

Little drunk :RpS_unsure:

Always the painters mate, welcome to the club! Next bit is all your hair starts growing in one direction, downwards

not mine --- f*****g went ages ago -----------:RpS_scared::RpS_lol: but saved thousands not buying shampoo and conditioner:RpS_thumbsup:

by the way is this the 50s thread ----- or the doctors surgery , in general- bald blind and deaf and had my prostrate checked, put a right smile on the doctors face ------- I do hope it was his finger !!!!!!!:RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

by the way is this the 50s thread ----- or the doctors surgery , in general- bald blind and deaf and had my prostrate checked, put a right smile on the doctors face ------- I do hope it was his finger !!!!!!!:RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

That's what they all say

That just about covers it! Lol!

this may be of interest to you but eye sight is all about your blood pressure. i have worn glasses for years, but after my heart bypass, my blood pressure is now perfect, i was told to get an eye test by the cardiologist who done my op. i now have weaker lens in my glasses and do not need for reading glasses.

Interesting, I'll ask me GP for a bypass then

Status
Not open for further replies.