Re-skim

Members online

After 4th bag wasn’t even like crisps anymore just like blocks of cheesey paste

You’re a good bloke John...but cheap!!
My wife never calls me cheap ,
You've said that before and I still think it's nonsense.
I've done my time of chasing money , I only do what I want to do and only the way I want to do it , I understand that for a lot of you its a real pi55.r of a situation and I'm only playing devils advocate so don't take it too seriously but believe passionately that it's stand up or let the customers treat you with disrespect and being truthful since I had that approach life's been sweet , I've no mortgage round my neck so its easy for me to do it , if someone wants me to look at a job and they want a quote I'm not interested I don't want to work in those circumstances ,
DA speech over , I've missed 20 posts of a love story in the making

I've done my time of chasing money , I only do what I want to do and only the way I want to do it , I understand that for a lot of you its a real pi55.r of a situation and I'm only playing devils advocate so don't take it too seriously but believe passionately that it's stand up or let the customers treat you with disrespect and being truthful since I had that approach life's been sweet , I've no mortgage round my neck so its easy for me to do it , if someone wants me to look at a job and they want a quote I'm not interested I don't want to work in those circumstances ,

Great enit

Pretty much the same as me, you're not unique just mental.

Great enit
Its the only way to be mate gotta stand your ground your a pro why should you contemplate competing with a YouTube one year courser , it's their home , their choice

Pretty much the same as me, you're not unique just mental.
I'm not mental , you didn't witness me throwing a hissy fit cos chrispy dissolved our relationship in favour of lurpy , he's had his chance and I'm moving on

Please come back to me chrispness we can talk soft PVA until your unconscious