Re/ render or ?..?.

Nywlid

Hi folks my name is dilwyn from gods country. Rhondda South Wales I was a so called handyman as they say I worked on building industry since leaving school one way or another done a bit of everything don’t claim to b a master.i am very close to 70 .not as fit as I used to b .not with copd. Thinking of knocking off my pine end it’s been pebble dashed for probably30 years I built a garage on the pine end so it’s not full pine end anyway just thinking of cladding the wall painting the wall cover with rosemary tiles . Or this stone effect render imprinted would have to get contracters not sure of costs yet or how long would this imprint last was hoping you folks would know more than me any advice thanks folks

Best thing to do with a pine end is pine end it in pine, if pine doesn’t work don’t pine to me about it. I’m all pined out.

Hi folks my name is dilwyn from gods country. Rhondda South Wales I was a so called handyman as they say I worked on building industry since leaving school one way or another done a bit of everything don’t claim to b a master.i am very close to 70 .not as fit as I used to b .not with copd. Thinking of knocking off my pine end it’s been pebble dashed for probably30 years I built a garage on the pine end so it’s not full pine end anyway just thinking of cladding the wall painting the wall cover with rosemary tiles . Or this stone effect render imprinted would have to get contracters not sure of costs yet or how long would this imprint last was hoping you folks would know more than me any advice thanks folks

just paint the stone dash. that will out last you at 70.

What. About this silicone render I had a price for £1400 silicone and £1800 for insulation and silicone render and a quote for £2200 for cladding pvc still open for advice our pine end gets a beating from the rain etc what’s your advice guys thanks

What. About this silicone render I had a price for £1400 silicone and £1800 for insulation and silicone render and a quote for £2200 for cladding pvc still open for advice our pine end gets a beating from the rain etc what’s your advice guys thanks
Malc gave you all the advice you need.