Re-render of gable end - IV40

Members online

Tolmiel

Looking for someone who will re-render the gable end of our house next spring/summer. It is a single storey building approx 8.5 metres wide and 3 metres to the eaves. Two small windows. Roughly 30 - 35m2 in total. Ideally rendered in white sand and cement. Can send photos to anyone quoting on the job, and any further info required. We are based in Ardelve, near Kyle.

Here is a photograph…..

Attachments

• gable-end.jpg
    gable-end.jpg
    757.9 KB · Views: 423
7 hours 7 mins away for me :eek: loads of lads on here defo more local to you. Best of luck with the job (y)

Is that in tattiescone land?? I'm sure some of our jocks will along soon if it is

Looking for someone who will re-render the gable end of our house next spring/summer. It is a single storey building approx 8.5 metres wide and 3 metres to the eaves. Two small windows. Roughly 30 - 35m2 in total. Ideally rendered in white sand and cement. Can send photos to anyone quoting on the job, and any further info required. We are based in Ardelve, near Kyle.
Best of luck!

Once again no f**k**g tag c**t's.

Hi I might be able to give you a quote. I'll get my secretary to send u on my details.

Thanks Keith.