RATES

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
I know I'll get a killing for this as people don't like discussing it but here is a list of general rates for any member of the public who comes on here wanting to know an average cost for an actual plasterer charges.

Feel free to add an area and price if you wish.

Danny please don't ban me I'm just being honest!

So

South/South west £350 average per day.
London and surrounding £450+ per day.
North £300 per day.
Scotland £295 per day.

This if for 1 plasterer only and extra plasterers and labourers will be at an additional cost.

Please note these are average costs but are based on the low end of the scale and day work costs.

Materials plant/tool hire and any other commodity required are extras.

VAT Is also not included and will depend on individual companies.

Hope this helps.

Many a member on this site are regularly passed work between each other and from new members of the public so please look on here before you try your local job centre or B and Q car park if you require a high standard of finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which pArt of t country do you live no wonder people are trying t do it themselves I live in north east and if I needed any tradesman t do a job for me and they quoted them prices I'd tell him t fcuk off

If you class West Yorkshire as up north , then £ 300.00 plus materials plus VAT,plus any extra labour = no work .Think your living in cloud cookoo land

I am not happy that Alexander and Sergie the eastern european muppets in London are getting over 150 sheets more than me a day!

Stewards Enquiry!!! :cool:

I know I'll get a killing for this as people don't like discussing it but here is a list of general rates for any member of the public who comes on here wanting to know an average cost for an actual plasterer charges.

Feel free to add an area and price if you wish.

Danny please don't ban me I'm just being honest!

So

South/South west £350 average per day.
London and surrounding £450+ per day.
North £300 per day.
Scotland £295 per day.

This if for 1 plasterer only and extra plasterers and labourers will be at an additional cost.

Please note these are average costs but are based on the low end of the scale and day work costs.

Materials plant/tool hire and any other commodity required are extras.

VAT Is also not included and will depend on individual companies.

Hope this helps.

Many a member on this site are regularly passed work between each other and from new members of the public so please look on here before you try your local job centre or B and Q car park if you require a high standard of finish.

I love plastering again am moving to the UK :envidioso
No matter what price anyone puts on the forum every one go's mad to high to low lol. Fair play to u getting them rates. I get €170 to €220 is the best I can get a day.
I'll make more on price sometimes.

Sent from my lidl phone

I love plastering again am moving to the UK
No matter what price anyone puts on the forum every one go's mad to high to low lol. Fair play to u getting them rates. I get €170 to €220 is the best I can get a day.
I'll make more on price sometimes.

Sent from my lidl phone

I had a few jobs to pass on to your Jordan, not sure now bud I'll only be breaking even now you have upped your rate ;)

Charge vat here as well...

Just not vat registered

Obviously you're joking, but you may want to edit the post anyway given that HMRC frequently check trade forums.

VAT Fraud Sentencing Range:
  • Fine to 7 years imprisonment (Value Added Tax Act 1994),
  • up to 7 years imprisonment (Theft Act 1968),
  • fine to 10 years imprisonment (Fraud Act 2006)
[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Tahoma, Trebuchet MS, Lucida Sans Unicode, Verdana, sans-serif][/FONT]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] got a pay for my ritmo somehow [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still price to hand apply on all my jobs, then get the machine out, do it this way you will have paid for it in a couple of jobs. (y)

image.jpeg

Obviously you're joking, but you may want to edit the post anyway given that HMRC frequently check trade forums.

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Tahoma, Trebuchet MS, Lucida Sans Unicode, Verdana, sans-serif][/FONT]

Maybe he means charging what a VAT registered company would charge including VAT but obviously not telling the customer you are VAT registered when your not.

Maybe he means charging what a VAT registered company would charge including VAT but obviously not telling the customer you are VAT registered when your not.

Possibly, or just joking, whatever it is is no skin of my nose obviously. I'm just passing comment as I know someone who got into trouble with VAT a few years ago. It was a bad time for him and his family.

Thanks

I was joking HMRC

In fact the whole thread is

I think

Possibly, or just joking, whatever it is is no skin of my nose obviously. I'm just passing comment as I know someone who got into trouble with VAT a few years ago. It was a bad time for him and his family.
Good point to be fair...typing away ,half the time a good old banter with everyone but suppose a laugh could be took the wrong way .
Love the world we live in.

That's why we don't mention prices if they think it's too expensive they all get jealous and start crying their eyes out too cheap you get the same cause they think their all heroes bunch of weirdos

That's why we don't mention prices if they think it's too expensive they all get jealous and start crying their eyes out too cheap you get the same cause they think their all heroes bunch of weirdos
What do u mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.