Rates ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u guess lotto numbers for 2nite aswell and share em with us. Pretty sure someone will give u prices for exchange then:)

A few people have asked me if i will/can do EWI...I am considering learning how to do it, considering that is, but as the original poster put, i have no idea what it costs? how much the stuff is to buy, labour wise etc. So if any one can pm me for a discussion, or email me tottenhamspurs003@gmail.com ( brad ) and give me an idea of rates that'd be helpfull. As if it was people are wanting nowadays then i suppose i can turn my nose up at it. I know prices are different all over the country, and people dont want to tell you how much they charge, or sorry, how much they can get, but a hint of something to play with would help. Thanks people.

A few people have asked me if i will/can do EWI...I am considering learning how to do it, considering that is, but as the original poster put, i have no idea what it costs? how much the stuff is to buy, labour wise etc. So if any one can pm me for a discussion, or email me tottenhamspurs003@gmail.com ( brad ) and give me an idea of rates that'd be helpfull. As if it was people are wanting nowadays then i suppose i can turn my nose up at it. I know prices are different all over the country, and people dont want to tell you how much they charge, or sorry, how much they can get, but a hint of something to play with would help. Thanks people.
yido like it coys

Status
Not open for further replies.