Rated people

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.p.t plastering

Why don't they answer when you buy the lead? I've only ever bought 2 leads...The first she took about a week to get back, and that was my first one so was free...And i bought my first proper one the other day...Which seems like quite a nice job...

It gave me his details, I've rang him and left messages, emailed him, and text him......And i was the first one to buy it..I was under the impression only 2 people could only quote for each job?

If he doesn't get back i want a refund...

Anybody else had this problem with these sort of sites?

try my builder mate, i was always under the impression that you have to bid ridiculously low to get the jobs but a builder we work for has got quite a few jobs off there and charges what he normally would. myhammer seems to be the biggest rip off. i've seen jobs on there, say a living room ceiling, done for £70 including mats.

Some of the jobs on rated people seem unbeliveable good there budget and some are complete opposite, and then some say not sure, so you buy the lead and get there to find out they don't want to pay f**k all....

This ones seems like a good one, got hold of him now going to price at 7:30, i think only 2 people can price for the job. well i hope anyway..

did try this about 3 yrs ago

they give you first lead free ----customer turned into a regular ---4 separate jobs in first year

bought second lead ---- customer had just bought house and wanted prices for all sorts

to date have done 3 separate jobs for him

never needed to use it since ----it was just to help with a quiet patch----

it used to be ok . i tryed it again recently but binned it price of job seem s more expensive people still try to nail you on price probly more so caus they know it s cost you money

I used it the same as Martine. I got myself some repeat business from my first few leads.

I cancelled my contract as soon as my work picked up.

It can be useful when you are quite but as a last resort as it can be a massive pain in the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.