Rambotools

Ritch

what a good service they provide,I ordered another superprof twister (best spat/trowel I've ever bought) but they sent the comfort profile so I phoned them up about the order and he's gonna send a twister out and said I can keep the comfort as well happy days qaulity service ,unlike f**k**g belmore ordered a sky walker foot strap 3 weeks ago and still received sweet FA

what a good service they provide,I ordered another superprof twister (best spat/trowel I've ever bought) but they sent the comfort profile so I phoned them up about the order and he's gonna send a twister out and said I can keep the comfort as well happy days qaulity service ,unlike f**k**g belmore ordered a sky walker foot strap 3 weeks ago and still received sweet FA
I got some straps for stilts lying around if you want them

I got some straps for stilts lying around if you want them
That's very kind of u bud r they for the sky walker 2,s I'll happily pay u for them.parts r rare as hens teeth cause marshalltown have discontinued the skywalkers cheers pal

I got two magic sponges off them. One went missing in the post and sent out another no questions asked. The twister is the tits. Very handy. Have you tried the beroexpert flexi trowels?

That's very kind of u bud r they for the sky walker 2,s I'll happily pay u for them.parts r rare as hens teeth cause marshalltown have discontinued the skywalkers cheers pal
Sorry mate they aint

I got two magic sponges off them. One went missing in the post and sent out another no questions asked. The twister is the tits. Very handy. Have you tried the beroexpert flexi trowels?
I haven't bud I'm not keen on flexi trowels I only use the twister for a flattener and a crossie and a mt extralite in between