Rain

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

Fcuking raining again fcast for London rain for most of the week just got a cheap flight to Spain on Thur got to get away from this for a while it really getting to me.

Fcuking raining again fcast for London rain for most of the week just got a cheap flight to Spain on Thur got to get away from this for a while it really getting to me.
get a flight to Benidorm mate im off thurs its my stag do!!:RpS_thumbup:

How long you out for mate i could probably make Benidorm Sunday.
coming home sunday mate :-( 3 nights is well enough!! get ya sen booked on a flight for thurs or fri got a room with 3 in that takes 4 if you cant get a room

ive worked outside full time for a few years now, and ive never known a period like it for wet and inconsistant weather cetainly not this time of year.

ive worked outside full time for a few years now, and ive never known a period like it for wet and inconsistant weather cetainly not this time of year.
mmmmm they keep telling us we have had less rain in the last few years than ever lol

we flight at 10.30am so it will be about 13.30 their time[/QUOTE
14.30 i land so will probably miss you at the airport r u bussing it to benidorm or have you got cars hired i could go straight to benidorm and stop thur night for the crack, sounds good actualy.

you,ve got a room booked big enough for 4 but there's only 3 of you in it? Doesn't sound like a great stag do, might be a bit on the quiet side. Go on Lucius, make the numbers up a bit

Bus mate its 8euros or 15 in a taxi, sent you my number just giz a bell mate
3 in our room mate 4 in yhe orhers

Don't know about you guys but It always seems to be fair/sunny over the weekend then when Monday morning comes, you open your curtains and think...great another pish week!!!

Do yo want to wait for me at the airport ime flying in from Stanstead FR8382 ime picking a car up so can give three of you a lift.

Its going to be nice next wek for 2 weeks, my mates is going on holiday and italways fookin pisses doon when he is away.

Lol ^^^

Fun in the sun!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it lads, and NPS, once you've had the stag do tell her it's off :RpS_thumbsup:

Its only a little stag do i dont get married till next year so theres enough time for another do :RpS_thumbsup:

We have better things to talk about than you, so I won't mention it mate :RpS_wink:

See you next week :RpS_biggrin:

Ps dont tell our lass that i said ill be having another:rolleyes)

Wont say a word mate, we ll be ok. Haven't been to Upnorth in ages, well not since Danny needed us to check out the BG mine in Leicester. I'll bring an umbrella :RpS_thumbup:

Dont worry, i won't bring JJ or FBS on this jolly for obvious reasons

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.