rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
any1 getting fed up with it yet??

only managed 2 days outside last week. off today and looking s**t for tommorrow too.....

we have been, in waterproofs, but ive mothballed a couple of mono jobs, were just doing an ewi project just sticking the insulation on but its no fun, but i have deadlines and other projects to start so needs must i guess.

Its not the rain holding me up its my trannie... Its piled in........:RpS_cursing:

it rained till about 12 1oclock ish nick and i was in dobbs weir just down the road from harlow, but it was lovley in the afternoon, its ment to be crap here all week mate

do they want you to do it in the rain?? if its raining you cnt do anything about it

fcukem then stick ya waterproofs on and do it, can you get something in writing saying if it fails or looks shite cos it was raining you wnt get the blame and get paid to do it again properly

This mays meant to be the worst in a 100 years not just rain watch the overnight temps some areas will be getting snow

I heard the same as spunk,may is gonna be pony.we had sun all day pretty much here in bucks though.kin weatherman.

You would have got away with it today Nick, forecast for tomorow is s**t but who knows.

thats what they said. they want me to give tomorrow a go.... the forecast is heavy rain, with some heavy rain and a bit of heavy rain. ermmm.....

It's been terrible up her the last couple days too. Worked all day in it yesterday. Had 150m to first coat. Come on torrential about 12 for half an hour and washed all my corners off!

Aint stopped all day Nick and heavy, whats posh about Welwyn all Asians the street ime working in.

i used to work there a lot. apparently its the most expensive place outside of london.... or possibly was.......maybe.......

Rich Asians then, building a standard 20 by 10 extension on the back of the house plus a gym same size in the back garden only the gym has a toilet and shower in it, all passed by planning but no building control needed on the gym even the building inspector couldnt believe it i think grandma Gupta may be movining in the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.