Rafael Nadal

Members online

gps

Never been his biggest fan, but 10 French open titles is some achievement.

Totally destroyed Stan wawrinka today

i like nadal. interviewed hes not what youd expect from what you see on court. laid back and totally gracious. bit like myself.

i like nadal. interviewed hes not what youd expect from what you see on court. laid back and totally gracious. bit like myself.

I've always been a huge federer fan, but the quality these guys produce is amazing

it is. i like tennis. the federer nadal wimbledon final has got to e the best ive seen. cant stand djockovic or however you spell it. no class. begrudgingly respect murray sometimes. when he doesnt talk himself into losing

it is. i like tennis. the federer nadal wimbledon final has got to e the best ive seen. cant stand djockovic or however you spell it. no class. begrudgingly respect murray sometimes. when he doesnt talk himself into losing
Bloody racist, just cause he's Scottish??

Bloody racist, just cause he's Scottish??
Is it racist to dare speak out against the Scots, now? Is it politically incorrect to question why they hate the English and Her Majesty? How they come to this country and take our jobs and deep fry mars bars and create terror on our streets? I am a seeker of truth and justice and I will not be silenced.

Is it racist to dare speak out against the Scots, now? Is it politically incorrect to question why they hate the English and Her Majesty? How they come to this country and take our jobs and deep fry mars bars and create terror on our streets? I am a seeker of truth and justice and I will not be silenced.

Seeker of bullshit and injustice more like

He always pulling his pants out of his arse crack....but 10 French opens not bad

He always pulling his pants out of his arse crack....but 10 French opens not bad

That's one of the things that always bugged me with him, also deliberate constant slow play, but some player none the less and back to his brilliant best today, the fact him and roger are back at the top of the game is brilliant

Racist

He's British when he wins....Scottish when he looses (y)

When you look at all other male tennis players especially the like of roger and rafa, Novak ect they are always turned out in prestine condition, Murray always looks scruffy, not sure if it's all down to his size 20 feet or whatever they are.

When you look at all other male tennis players especially the like of roger and rafa, Novak ect they are always turned out in prestine condition, Murray always looks scruffy, not sure if it's all down to his size 20 feet or whatever they are.
Needs to employ a barber

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I like Murray, but yes he looks a bit of a scruff bag now and again

You want to ride him or watch him play?