Radio.

Members online

No members online now.

MIXERMAN

Got my dab radio today delivered from Aldi. 30 quid. 34165

Nice they be putting Makita and DeWalt outta business b4 ya know it!!! The parkside crew turning up on jobs all over the UK.....were did you get that made pffft middle of Lidl it's fashion bro!

I dont have it blasting anyway mate . Was gonna get Makita but thought it only good if you have a few makita drills for the batteries
Makita ones are terrible for domestic work. You can't change the bass on it, so even at low volume it annoys customers. For over £100 they're a really s**t radio in my opinion. You can't even get dab and Bluetooth on the same model

I dont have it blasting anyway mate . Was gonna get Makita but thought it only good if you have a few makita drills for the batteries
Not near the makita volume 7.5w . which has too much base with no control

Had mine on the go for a couple of weeks nowith. So far so good. Great sound and reception and at the price not to bothered if it getsuits destroyed.

Tbf Nakita was a pain in the Harris today. Agree about the bass problems. Gonna take a poke and fix it and then make my millions charging everyone to fix theirs! Just needs a simple high pass filter 6dB per octave.

View attachment 34243
Had crossed my mind as well but as you'd invalidate the warranty its a bit of a financial duck so there's another way but I'm not saying , can you guess