Radio headset

f**k**g bullshitter you was in the girl guides your about as military as you are a plasterer! Gobshite
giphy.gif

You seem like a nice fella Vince, are you completely bonkers though?
Straight up mate I know they look like crap but was great to have on , those iPhone ear plugs are crap while working compared to these will admit £60 is slightly to much I’d pay £30

I use these but not ideal with buckets of water about. They can be a fath and a I keep dropping them. When they are in all is ok.Last about 3-4 hours then need a quick charge in case. I stream from phone. Podcast. Music. And some radio live streams. £18 so cheap. I ware hat or ear defenders over. Get 5 charges off the case which is handy and they auto pair with each other and phone soon as removed from case. Call quality ain't great but easy to switch off for call. Got another lot coming. Called
qcy t2c

And you can just use one in mono. Just take out case and put in ear. Thats it. Cool I think

QCY-T2C-T1S--TWS-Bluetooth-5-0-Earbuds-840148-.jpg

Whats up with a radio on windiw sill or scaffold if outside yer fuckon weirdos!
It's personal. Why blast out cit to the world and upset everyone. I get quality sounds listening to what I want and can pause at any time. I like Political podcast. Comedy podcast. A bunch of people chewing over the fat type podcast. Audio books. Spotify music rocking too my tunes. Some radio I stream like sport. All down my lug hole in high quality. Most of what I listen to is offline as updates night before and stored on phone. Really makes the day so much better, plus at 50 years old my hearing ain't good enough to pick out radio from background noise sometimes. Radio is so old fashioned. Lol..

This is a good trade podcast. How to deal with disasters episode cracked me up. Been there done that

For those that want better battery and have sausage fingers. These have 6 hours battery and fantastic sound. Real no brainer...£18 ish again off amazon . I drove over mine. Ffs!

Last edited:
I have a dab radio. Small thing. Use with buds a few years back but given up on it. Problem is many stations are in mono as they split the bands. Dab radio is sent over Vodafone mobile mast so often it's poor coverage inside homes. Real lack of investment in digital radio and I can see a day when it will be gone. 60% of the time im working in empty room/home on my own as all domestic. Go stir crazy

Tried some this week ideal for troweling up undisturbed
Was like having ppe ear defenders on all sound blocked out from surrounding area and radio tunes playing quite clear

You have me concerned for your safety Vince, you could be run over by a lorry and not hear it coming also you are taking away other peoples enjoyment at listening to your tunes

It's personal. Why blast out cit to the world and upset everyone. I get quality sounds listening to what I want and can pause at any time. I like Political podcast. Comedy podcast. A bunch of people chewing over the fat type podcast. Audio books. Spotify music rocking too my tunes. Some radio I stream like sport. All down my lug hole in high quality. Most of what I listen to is offline as updates night before and stored on phone. Really makes the day so much better, plus at 50 years old my hearing ain't good enough to pick out radio from background noise sometimes. Radio is so old fashioned. Lol..

This is a good trade podcast. How to deal with disasters episode cracked me up. Been there done that

For those that want better battery and have sausage fingers. These have 6 hours battery and fantastic sound. Real no brainer...£18 ish again off amazon . I drove over mine. Ffs!

Totally agree here mate I’m same, sometimes even classical music I like to listen too as well at work

Tried some this week ideal for troweling up undisturbed
Was like having ppe ear defenders on all sound blocked out from surrounding area and radio tunes playing quite clear

Nice idea that Pete. I suffer from Tinnitus and it's at its worse right now. Been doing loads of dot&dab and finding earplugs help but uncomfortable. Can't see me paying that though

Nice idea that Pete. I suffer from Tinnitus and it's at its worse right now. Been doing loads of dot&dab and finding earplugs help but uncomfortable. Can't see me paying that though

Have it too... it's made me hide from the tiler and his clinking rubble and it's even difficult to do the washing up.

I take it back...wear your headphones all day long. Nothing worse than some lunatic who foists his tunes on you and wants you to like them.
Did a job on an old cottage and all the walls were board bar one which was exposed stone the couple had a relative redoing the lime pointing.

Turn up first day and the guy had Gregorian chanting blasting out of an old tape player so next day I got in earlier got a pencil and unspooled a bit of tape and put it back in the player.

The the relative turns up shakes his head cos I've got radio one blasting away, he walked over turned my radio down to a whisper walks to his tape player presses play and all you could hear was the mechanism chewing through the tape.

He ejected the tape and pulled the tape out and the tape was stuck in the mechanism.
So he had to listen to my radio all day next day he didn't turn up I asked where the relative had gone and was told he preferred to do it in evening.
Turned out he was an ex monk.

Agree just thought would post um if folks was interested, a lot thinking I’m bonkers but I also wear these most days whatever I do if I’m working alone , any sound hurts my ears I kinda got use to having them on now even Friday inside putting screws in , tbf stevio was right nowadays I try to avoid all general chit chat with customers, Will say hello but once that stuffs out way find if have these on they stay out the way too
Grab a pair see what you think they are dirt cheap

Have a couple of friends in bands and their ears are almost f**k*d and im 9 years older,my ears are hunky dory, thank f**k ! . Tinnitus will send you mad !!! Protect your ears !