Radio 2 ffs!!!

Members online

Thing is this could make it worse..fair play tho,needs sorting..i was in wickes last week as went in for a couple of boards,anyhow asked woman at front desk when multi is coming in,she laughed at me and said oohh god knows its like gold dust isn't it,i said ye it bloody is when you sell it to every tom dick and Harry,she just looked flustered then I walked out..bitch thought it was funny

Mate I don’t know what happened got to give the forum a shout out but they cut me short i tried to quickly say stuff today when they phoned back , the profiteering petition made page ten of the times newspaper today which is great just hope we all get materials easier soon
I think they thought your attempt at the French pronunciation of Saint Gobain was a swear word.

Thing is this could make it worse..fair play tho,needs sorting..i was in wickes last week as went in for a couple of boards,anyhow asked woman at front desk when multi is coming in,she laughed at me and said oohh god knows its like gold dust isn't it,i said ye it bloody is when you sell it to every tom dick and Harry,she just looked flustered then I walked out..bitch thought it was funny
cv

You mean, Tom, Dick or Ali :ROFLMAO:

That Vanessa is always cutting people short!
1597867771514.png
Bit like this lady..................ouch, :sick: