r and j post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. I used to deal with them but they became too pushy for my liking, ringing up nearly every week wanting an order. I ended up not answering the phone. I hate sales spiel and it puts me off right away.

lol..... Everybody hates being sold....

first post adverts piss me off as well... if you put something in the forum give good advice help out we go a little soft and we allow it to a point but first post self promotion is not the way we operate :)

I wondered where my original posts had gone,but now I know how you guys operate, I understand.

I only came on here, because quite a few of my plasterers in kent have mentioned this site,and said I should post up my contact details.

And to be fair tony m,most of my customers contact me,and the only ones that do get upset with a monthly call from myself, are either not very friendly people or just no work.

All my customers I see face to face,so we generally build up a good relation,and respect.

If your interested in advertising that is fine not a problem :)

Just if we let you do it then we will get bombarded with every building supplies company in the UK doing it and then it would be of no help to anybody...

It is nothing personal just a forum if this size and popularity has running costs :)

If you want to discuss things further let me know :) davlicmedia@gmail.com

Cheers

Danny

And to be fair tony m,most of my customers contact me,and the only ones that do get upset with a monthly call from myself, are either not very friendly people or just no work.

All my customers I see face to face,so we generally build up a good relation,and respect.

OK, so you decided to come back on here to defend your corner by saying that Tonym is either a miserable sod, or poor at his job(re: no work), then you go on to mention building up a good relationship "and respect"..................I would have thought that the first rule of sales is "Don't alienate your potential customers" :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
R+J Are a big enough firm to be able to afford some advertising on this forum. 3000 members are a lot of potential customers. Shame.

Most of the customers I get are from word of mouth, rather than advertising, the only advertising R and J do, is left to the reps to advertise themselves, I do infact have one or to big customers that occassionally dont have work on, thats just the way it is. Best of look to you all!

Yes and im one of your customers, although i like most buy from your competitors as well. I still reckon advertising on this forum would benefit your company.But hey what would i know?
Ive only mastered the art of plastering and not much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.