Quoting

Members online

Cause it unprofessional
Hahaha who cares! Don't you work for a builder john? Wearing Lonsdale/slazenger trackies with trainers makes you look unprofessional not putting cash.do you say cash when they ask how you want paying? What's difference?

Hahaha who cares! Don't you work for a builder john? Wearing Lonsdale/slazenger trackies with trainers makes you look unprofessional not putting cash.do you say cash when they ask how you want paying? What's difference?
I leave it to.customer to choose how to pay. Just tell em I prefer a transfer to cheque. Though cant remember last one I had.

Wearing me boots at min as trainers fell to bits

I leave it to.customer to choose how to pay. Just tell em I prefer a transfer to cheque. Though cant remember last one I had.

Wearing me boots at min as trainers fell to bits
Dont care wat any1 thinks,my works says it all,not me asking for cash..f**k em

Tried to pull a friend's pants down for 2.5k

Who needs enemies?

the price is my price fella, not pulling peoples pants down , I quote what i want to the do the job , not to get the job , I’m not desperate for work .

rather stay indoors with my kids then earn £100 / £150 a day .

Tbf I pay £10 mate I think a good labourer is worth that

You be lucky to find a labourer to work for £10 an hour down south most want minimum £14-15 per hour have seen rates advertised at £19 per hour on Facebook.

the price is my price fella, not pulling peoples pants down , I quote what i want to the do the job , not to get the job , I’m not desperate for work .

rather stay indoors with my kids then earn £100 / £150 a day .

Good work mate higher the better...no such thing as pulling pants down if you do a great job...customer excepted the price so happy days. I did a tiny bathroom ceiling patch on Friday...no one was interested literally 30cm long by 10cm wide...stuck a piece of batten up screwed through existing board and skimmed with half time in and out in 2 hours.

£250.

They were so happy as they couldn't get anyone...paid straight away.

To be honest the job was so boring and easy I felt like I should have charged more lol

Good work mate higher the better...no such thing as pulling pants down if you do a great job...customer excepted the price so happy days. I did a tiny bathroom ceiling patch on Friday...no one was interested literally 30cm long by 10cm wide...stuck a piece of batten up screwed through existing board and skimmed with half time in and out in 2 hours.

£250.

They were so happy as they couldn't get anyone...paid straight away.

To be honest the job was so boring and easy I felt like I should have charged more lol

thats what it’s all about m8