quotes /

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye. putting the gear back in the van by 2, and that's doing it blindfolded .... :RpS_thumbup:

funny but i did a bathroom today, unibond and skim, same size as a box room.. off meisters at 1.30pm.. cummmmon...lol

How is it ppl like me ******* rates up? 130 for a day? I'll go back on site on 2 quid a metre then shall I? Silly me

Letting Agent has just popped in at the rental I'm working at. Wants me to overboard landing ceiling because it's shagged. It's about 15ft x 5ft. I'm thinking about 600. Day to board.day to tape, and a day to skim. Is that about right?
do you think you will get it all taped in a day jurek,,,, :RpS_lol::RpS_laugh:

I'd put the whole room on in 1 set, have a brew, take a dump, play flappy birds clean up fook off home by 2pm

Must be down South for £200 a day. A good days work this job but a day and a half to be comfortable. That is on ones own. A day with a lab. That picture rail will help split things up.

NO WAY!!!....Dado rails are the work of the devils!!!!:RpS_crying:

Some times they are good when the customer only wants the bottom done under the picture rails :RpS_thumbsup:

But a right pain in the ass if they want to keep the dado and picture rail and then do not and will not let you take them off while you skim :RpS_crying:

Your all too cheap prices must go up cmon guys stop undercutting and start ripping off we are the movie stars of building as a supervisor once called me shortly before I told him he was a helmet and to come and do it himself

Never talk prices shouted flynnyman to me - never talk prices NEVER - that was the first time i used the plasterers forum -
what a ******* hypocrite

Never talk prices shouted flynnyman to me - never talk prices NEVER - that was the first time i used the plasterers forum -
what a ******* hypocrite
You boring prick I was commenting on what someone said and I wasn't saying what I would charge get a F*****g grip

No chance anyone up here is paying £400 for that size room. There's two sets in that room. Sheet, prep, skim, pack away home for 3

i got the job mate. maybe you can try to get more with quotes i did'nt get into the game to earn peanuts. the fellas who are skitting should have more respsect for their trade and quals to be able to earn betterwages

i got the job mate. maybe you can try to get more with quotes i did'nt get into the game to earn peanuts. the fellas who are skitting should have more respsect for their trade and quals to be able to earn betterwages

In my opinion I think your just starting out ......... Am I right ?

because i am qualified if i wanted less money i would just be a painter or something that people can do themselves dickhead. people ca'nt do plastering. what is a problem charging good money mate you might be afraid to but i am not afraid to.

Status
Not open for further replies.