quote tales

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

customer phoned and said that he had fallen out with his builder and could i come out and quote for the plastering work i said yes,and travelled out from carlisle for approx 8 miles,i did not ask why they had fallen out as it was nothing to do with me,showed me round ,made notes etc, rang him back that night with a price, he then rang me back 2 nights later and gave me the go ahead to start, so we were discussing day and time etc, and right at the end he said that when i had finished the plastering ,i had to go and see the builder who he had fallen out with and ask him for payment as he had already paid the builder,i could not believe what he was saying, complete waste of time going out, if he had told me this right at the start i would not have gone out, need to lie down in a dark room,must stay calm,must stay calm.:rolleyes)

What wot his plan get every trade in and send them to the builder for there money, can see why they had a fallout now Wot a Knob ed

I would send him a bill for gettin you out under false pretences and if he doesn't pay it , knee cap the w**k*r. makes me mad this kind of s**t

Not a bad idea that worrior say you guna take um to court if they don't pay word will spread and this would sort the fukin time wasters out!

priced a job once got the nod arranged a start time and date, the morning i was due to start the fella rings me and says can i put it off for a while as he is not ready, never herd from him again and that was 3 years ago maybe more, job wasn't even close to me took about an hour to get there :RpS_cursing:

We have a good way of getting back at these sort of tossers.

Make a profile on a swingers site as a woman wanting servicing. Obviously with the nobheads mobile number on and a false photo of a fit bird.

The ad should read something like this:

Hi boys, I'm free and willing to do anything. But I only want a man with a big c0ck, so send me pics of your massive tools and texts telling me what you want to do to me.

Honestly it's fu'ckin hilarious. They literally get picture messages every 5 minutes.

well i agreed a price a good few month back for a big extension, and it was to be done with thistle projection. ordered a pallet which is made to order, and the day before it was meant to arrive on the drive, they rang and said itd been put back. turns out they got someone else. sheffield insulations are still going bonkers at me as its still sitting in there depot. actually, does anyone need any?? iv got 47 bags left lol

well i agreed a price a good few month back for a big extension, and it was to be done with thistle projection. ordered a pallet which is made to order, and the day before it was meant to arrive on the drive, they rang and said itd been put back. turns out they got someone else. sheffield insulations are still going bonkers at me as its still sitting in there depot. actually, does anyone need any?? iv got 47 bags left lol

whilst not critisising you surely a special order material requires a deposit.

well i would have asked, but it was literally starting a couple of days time, only 1 pallet. draw at the end of week. didnt really see it happening.

i had a proper row with that c**t about that nick i had a loft conversion set up for him i rung the bloke up and told him he should look elsewhere as he got done by building regs people

ha. was a weird one that. never really got to the bottom of why he rang me on behalf of the other guy. it wouldnt have been so bad if i had something to use the gear on. but iv been outside pretty much permanently since

power went to his head i think if he was standing in front of me i would have knocked some sense into it

Status
Not open for further replies.