quote of the day

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weve had a cheaper quote but will keep your number for any more work we want.

No, dont bother thanks

One of the best I had was "I've worked it out for you - it'll take 26 bags of dash" :RpS_unsure:

i did pop round to look at this job then explained to the customer that my price is even more than i first quoted as iv now gotta remove the **** work

so from a two day 400 quid job which was me first quote

they now have paid someone 2 days who fooked it up and now over 400 again for me to put it right

hopefully they have learnt there lesson

buy cheap buy twice

i was made redundant last month so we haven't got much money .. :rolleyes)

really :) oh well ..

i did pop round to look at this job then explained to the customer that my price is even more than i first quoted as iv now gotta remove the **** work

so from a two day 400 quid job which was me first quote

they now have paid someone 2 days who fooked it up and now over 400 again for me to put it right

hopefully they have learnt there lesson

buy cheap buy twice

What did the fella do wrong ?

2 landing ceilings

only one coated misses everywhere original ceiling grinning through and then at the end of ceiling massive patch missing apparently the customer was told the plaster would not stick in that area

From quantity surveyors on two occasions, regarding a competitor , we thought his bill was too expensive
How much would you have. Charged,
My answer "f@@@ off" in a nice way

"I'm a single mother" on a render job trying to knock £500 off price, boyfriend turned up 2 days later, sparky in London on £25 an hour.

"ill get back to you" when you've sent quote

"how much for cash"

and the the worst one of all for me is.......... "What's your day rate" from domestic customers, when I hear that I could just spit in there face and walk off

trooo story !

external scratch coat on,,,,, woman, i like it can you just leave it like that ? !!

can you do me a massive favor ? me, i dont have a fire arms licence sorry !

if you got any spare compo left over can you point my patio gaps and path save wasting it ?

did you bring coffee sugar n milk with you ?

my thats a big trowel !

will you take my dog out for a crap when im gone to work ! :RpS_cursing:

shoes off ! its ok gimmee 2 carrier bags !

toilets not working !

if my nosey neighbor asks wot your doing tell em fook all right !! tho up a scaffold rendering front !

i want all outside plastered next year can you do me a good cheap price on small skimming job for now !

wot you use that for ? crapping in cos your toilets broken !

if i recommend you to my friends do i get commission ? of course ! :RpS_sneaky:

can i use your mixer and some tools at weekend ? as long as you give me £500 deposit please !

i will supply the 1000m of 4x2 for the studs i got em off the local paper ! me that be a days pay for de nailing em and selecting the few strait ones we can use ok !

good morning, im in a foul mood today and im gonna take it out on you ! me, see you tomorrow maybe ta ta .

no radio or singing please ! ok il bring my trumpet tomoz !

It's 2.p.m............so is that you finished for the day, wish I could finish work at that time!

Status
Not open for further replies.