Question stair case

Members online

On our stairs it's one of them with lowered ceiling. Thinking of taking it out but is it done for heat. And will I notice a difference if I pull it out.

Haha like I put f**k**g heating on

ceiling same angle as stairs?

On our stairs it's one of them with lowered ceiling. Thinking of taking it out but is it done for heat. And will I notice a difference if I pull it out.

I've knocked through the stud wall in the bedroom behind and put storage and computer stuff , made the small bedroom less cluttered

I've knocked through the stud wall in the bedroom behind and put storage and computer stuff , made the small bedroom less cluttered
Saw one with a wine kinda celler under . But their weight bearing walls so think be to much ££££

No its do e for ease when decorating as will need a ladder and baton in future

just took one out on mates house. Opened it up nice. Hip roof, so insulated eaves and will replaster the lot. Got no photos at mo, but go for it.
Hope to do similar in new bit of bedroom . Once f**k**g council get their ass in gear

Wanting to take that ceiling out and remove that wall and put a glass banister there make it feel bigger
Screenshot_20201017-211048_Gallery.jpg
20201017_210613.jpg

This best I can do.
Black line where wall comes out
Red line is where doors are . Blue lines where glass banister goes. Similar to other side
Screenshot_20201017-213749_Gallery.jpg

My sis’s house has bathroom over stairs.

had a cupboard in line with inner stairs wall. Felt cramped. Made it into a shower room and opened up space over stairs/bulkhead.

View attachment 54683View attachment 54684View attachment 54685View attachment 54686View attachment 54687View attachment 54688View attachment 54689View attachment 54690

Where'd you get the basin set to m8 ? I got a larger one when did my ff bathroom full refurbishment recently, im Now doing gf toilet Rom out and want a smaller one like that ?