Quality or More money?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

From my experience I know that everyone has their own limits. How much spread can do at the same time. When you cross the border line You lose the quality of the final finish and you begin to earn more money.
The question is when you choose a quality of finish, and when making more money?

In my case I choose Quality at a new client that I do not know and I know that he can give me more work in the future. Example for the Developer

I choose the more money if you know someone well and I know that I can do it.
Or when the job is too small(shi*ty) and wants to run away from there,

My quality of work is the same wether it's good money or bad money!
And sometimes i lie :rolleyes)

A good spread wouldn't say what you are saying. They would have speed, quality and earn good money.

its got to be quality all the time........its like a restaurant you have a s**t meal you tell more people it was s**t than you do if it was good. its your reputation at the end of the day making a few extra quid one day could lead to you losing out on a fortune.

Its hard to do a s**t job you get stuck in habit, most that are fast and s**t probably are just s**t

Worst things when you're desperately trying to do a good job and it's going s**t :RpS_crying:

Today was one of those days when you ask yourself why am i a F**king plasterer its freezing cold s**t every where you cant feel your hands **** the quality!

its colder in the house im working in than out side haha i was putting some on then goin outside to warm up:RpS_lol: sorry state to be in

I remember the days of my 1st 1000th post, long time ago now, when I was a lad......when i was a sconer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.