Qualifications !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its only an assesment to see you are exoerienced.. im sure a senior doctor could asses a newer doctors suitability to do the job in one day.. dosent mean the newer doc hasnt been to uni for five yrs and is still experienced..

Lads I been plastering ten years but never went to collage but wanna go NZ on work but need qualifications easiest way around this? I started reading the threads from the beginning but as all threads on here it turns in to something else lmao

Any help would be appreciated

using The Plasterers Forum app

Any idea how much this costs? I don't want to go there forever just a few years or so I don't have any ties here so why not :)

One of the lads i am working with got a phone call the other day asking if he wanted his nvq3 diploma, as they had funding in place offering it for free!, not sure of phone number etc, but it was northwest training academy, not sure if it will be any use, ewpa route, see if u can find them on web

Lads I been plastering ten years but never went to collage but wanna go NZ on work but need qualifications easiest way around this? I started reading the threads from the beginning but as all threads on here it turns in to something else lmao

Any help would be appreciated

Not ot sure about NZ but for aus you will need to get the quals they have, if you haven't done an indentured apprenticeship you will need ANVQ I think. Look what quals are needed in NZ and see if you can get assessed for them also look on a few emigration forums that will give you more Info, don't waste any money just yet getting uk quals that might be worthless,

Sorry just read that. (10 yrs). U can get the nvq for free now. Could get it in 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using The Plasterers Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.