Quads

Nothing wrong with quads off-road but on the road are silly.. such high center of gravity, you'd be on two wheels around all the corners because you'd struggle to get it to slide on the tarmac, accident waiting to happen for sure!

Get a 450/520 or similar supermoto, although don't expect to keep your license for long lol

Nothing wrong with quads off-road but on the road are silly.. such high center of gravity, you'd be on two wheels around all the corners because you'd struggle to get it to slide on the tarmac, accident waiting to happen for sure!

Get a 450/520 or similar supermoto, although don't expect to keep your license for long lol
Insane fun on a moto. I had a WR and swapped wheels for best of both worlds :numberone:

Remember the old ATC’s? They were lethal!

@John j what diameter logs would be most likely to get one of these c**ts to go over their handle bars?
Can you lift to average persons neck height.
Was a case where a dad out with son hit some barb wire left across in donny few weeks back . Think he ended up with just a broken wrist .

Insane fun on a moto. I had a WR and swapped wheels for best of both worlds :numberone:

There's definitely something cool about them! I had a 520exc on the road in supermoto trim years back, wheely monster, went through the whole road bike phase (600rr, gsxr600 etc/) and haven't been back on the road since about 2012.. I think if I do get another it'll be a custom Harley tbf, keep the naughty stuff for off-road!

I.ve only ever road a motorbike once. It was sisters ex.s gillera ( think that's spelt wrong) 125 . Been on Jamaica funny fags . Never rode a bike before, no licence or insurance. He said just go round block. I came off it kn a posh little village bout 5 miles away.
All these old residents came rushing over to see if I was ok. I thought I best get out of here before someone reports it . Jumps back on bike and this bloke says where you going. I said home . ......he said you do know you got no front wheel doh

going to go view this what you reckon tappy

DC634178-7BB9-45C4-BCF8-CEBE0FB0A2AC.png
A7DE2366-6BF7-4826-9BE5-5746CA06F9E1.png