QS's

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodplasterer

Why is it when you ask em for rates they all seem to have that smug look about em that you want to stab em in the face!

cause they think they are important and better than you i had one who fcuked me over i did his tyres and put a rubbish bin thru his windscreen

My ex is a QS at interserve. As soon as she qualified and started running her own jobs she turned into a proper knobhead! As far as I'm concerned they're all pompous jumped up Pri**s

yeah he was talking to us about what happened i just said well its where the job is mindless yobs everywhere brand new bmw aswell

i went in the job once we jacked and put a hammer thru all the beads and ripped all the back to back stops off i went so mad i even did it to work i never done must have taken 200lm of beads off fcukem

i went in the job once we jacked and put a hammer thru all the beads and ripped all the back to back stops off i went so mad i even did it to work i never done must have taken 200lm of beads off fcukem

Bloody hell! how much they screw you for?!

we had one c**t who knocked us so i broke into his van and i towed it to kidbrooke in se london left all the doors open

What site plasterers should do is a dont give a feck day. What I mean is get the gear on one pass and done so when the s**t hits the fan just say that's what you get for the rate "Mate", do you see C-nt on my forehead.

sorry but i dont take no s**t from them *****. the amount of times ive heard i was a spread i would do it for that yeah course you would c**t

I agree its the reason why we get s**t rates they have come accustom to a certain life style and we get the flack and have to suffer.

st one i ever did was i did a big staircase on a uni in russell square it was all shadow gap beads and on every second landing was a cleaners cupboard so the contracts manager came out said yes tidy bit of work but youve done it a bit quick i will get the qs to measure as i think we might be mistaken on the meterage true to form they paid less than we thought so i found out where the contracts manager lived i went round there and put a paving slab through his front room window

I am clearly dealing with it the wrong way knowing my luck though I'd get caught and banged up but i did hear some good news today though a bloke that had me over just went through the hoop he was a qs running a plastering company fat cu*t he was.

you get the odd good un, but most are a jumped up tools.
the best one we ever got back at was a few years ago, we took a picture of his new audi a4 sline and put the details in autotrader one week, these were the days when you didnt have to give your id etc before placing an ad, for a chunk less than what it was worth, the amount of people that rang him on his mobile enquiring about it. :RpS_laugh:

Why is when u ask the contracts manager or who ever when starting for a firm what the rates are, they always say i'm not sure off the top of my head, just crack on and i'll let you know....So you've worked for this firm for 3 years been on this site for 4 months and you sill don't know the skimming rates....Bullshit

Innit.....so you haven't priced the job yet then ?????.........they like to see how quick you are, never go flat out before you're money's sorted Im still a sucker for that

Jason stitched us up for that one once he said the rates were £3 m2 over in wales after a couple of days he turned round and said it was £2.75 and he'd made a mistake because we'd smashed a s**t load on :glare:

Was on for Tj's bod, got a fair bit of my own stuff on now though

There quite a good firm, they give set prices per unit instead of a m2 rate, i kinda prefer that...

Why is it to when you phone up these firms, they always ask you any good mate?, and have u got your own tools?

Na mate i'm s**t and can i borrow your tools.....Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.