Qoute for re skim ?

Members online

Lukejak04

I have a bungalow to reskim ,3 small bedrooms,1 bathroom,
hall,porch kitchen and lounge is one big continuous ceiling ,all open planned and there is a 1 story extension approx 6x4m seperated with pillars and boxing in kinda thing ,it needs beading and skimming ..ceilings are new board,most bedrooms 're skim over old plaster,hallway has been dot and dabbed ,kitchen old plaster,and the rest a mixture of dot and dab and plasterboard fixed.qoute to reskim everywhere? Bead and skrim and skimming Labour? It has been blue gritted already by client.,how long should it take and how much should it cost in Wales 2021

hall,porch kitchen and lounge is one big continuous ceiling ,all open planned and there is a 1 story extension approx 6x4m seperated with pillars and boxing in kinda thing ,it needs beading and skimming ..ceilings are new board,most bedrooms 're skim over old plaster,hallway has been dot and dabbed ,kitchen old plaster,and the rest a mixture of dot and dab and plasterboard fixed.qoute to reskim everywhere? Bead and skrim and skimming Labour? It has been blue gritted already by client.,how long should it take and how much should it cost in Wales 2021
So you want us to tell you how long it will take you to do a job and how to price it?.:LOL:.

Kid Sheep GIF

A absolute disgrace, but I’d say eleventy billion

your welcome

You're obviously not from round here are you :X3:

Last edited by a moderator: