QBSUK

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave w

As anyone been contacted by qbsuk ltd offering them work for a deposit of £235, unfortunately as i already do work like this for localtraders.com i thought they genuine and fell for it,if you are contacted tell them where to go as its a scam, would like to know if anyone else as fallen for this.

have been contacted by a firm called future build uk,same sort of thing £200 but apparently u get it back on 4th job.have bothered getting back to them thought it was a bit weird

You get contacted by these kinds all the time.
You gotta be morecarefull then ever.Its not very often an kind of advertising they offer you is anyt good.
Even the bigboys like yell thomson etc are struggling like fook at the minute

I,m not stupid, like i say i already do same sort of work for localtraders.com, they contacted me in the same way and have been spot on.

i got contacted by a company called vardis trying to sell me advertising space-lowlife scum said they represented a kids cancer charity-£95 +vat for a full page-youre not gonna say no are you?anyway googled em after agreeing to ad-SCAM-rang trading standards and havent paid them-hope they get f-ckin cancer-cnuts

dave w said:
As anyone been contacted by qbsuk ltd offering them work for a deposit of £235, unfortunately as i already do work like this for localtraders.com i thought they genuine and fell for it,if you are contacted tell them where to go as its a scam, would like to know if anyone else as fallen for this.

Yes my mates gullible gary, dopey dave, airhead ged, mike the mug, steve nieve they all fell for it i couldnt believe it ;)

mistersmooth said:
i got contacted by a company called vardis trying to sell me advertising space-lowlife scum said they represented a kids cancer charity-£95 +vat for a full page-youre not gonna say no are you?anyway googled em after agreeing to ad-SCAM-rang trading standards and havent paid them-hope they get f-ckin cancer-cnuts
I had the same one about three months ago. Their based in Liverpool accordin to the web. Thought about goin down to the office with some lads but its prob a false add. The girl said you said youd help us out . I said ive never spoken to you and Id remember a kids safety awareness campaign, she just hung up. I was so p*ssed off afterwards.

Maybe i'd better re phrase that. I don't answer my phone to any landline numbers, be it 0800, 0870, 0845, etc, as you know it is going to be some c**t trying to sell you something. If people genuinely want to talk to me, they can leave a message. Otherwise, f**k em!

TonyM said:
Maybe i'd better re phrase that. I don't answer my phone to any landline numbers, be it 0800, 0870, 0845, etc, as you know it is going to be some (french person) trying to sell you something. If people genuinely want to talk to me, they can leave a message. Otherwise, (french word) em!

can i talk to you?

steve cov said:
TonyM said:
Maybe i'd better re phrase that. I don't answer my phone to any landline numbers, be it 0800, 0870, 0845, etc, as you know it is going to be some (french person) trying to sell you something. If people genuinely want to talk to me, they can leave a message. Otherwise, (french word) em!

Are you a telesales person?

can i talk to you?

I always answer my phone and politely tell them im on site for the next six months so im not interested in advertising, i also have 2 phones, one for business and one for friends so if the business phone rings its either work or salespeople so i have the choice wether to answer and if its withheld its usually salespeople.

Good Morning Sir. Are you aware of Our Lords Work? Would you like to contribute to our church? Oh! you've had a blood transfusion, sorry we don't want you, you sinner.

dave w said:
quear bastertds suck u kleen

Status
Not open for further replies.