pva over grime nictotine ceiling

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschool

on price work on refurbs so dont get the time to wipe down grime on ceiling and walls .. so i have been pulled a few times because the plaster has'nt bonded an when the painter has put his roller on the ceiling it has come off on his roller. the clark of works is a w**k*r and thinks that we havent unibonded at all an is saying that he has'nt seen this problem in all his 10 yrs on site ...i would say overboard then there is a grantee..
i know thisthlebond would be better but its too expensive for them so you cant win.

By your own admitance you havent prepped properly and the agent has only 10 years experience, Irest my case

By your own admitance you havent prepped properly and the agent has only 10 years experience, Irest my case
yeah i know that lucius but what am trying to say is that i dont get a penny for doing the prep work .. the price for a average size kitchen and bathroom is worth 140 pound and that involes blocking out chasers,then bond over old tile adhesive to make level for tiler then skim 4 walls in kitchen oh and i have to do unbrella's on ceiling where sparks have butchered. then dot 'n dab window wall in bathrom and sometimes bath wall, do you seriously think that i give i fook about that s**t?

That sounds like a right shite firm your working for mate cant you find anything else.

plaster shells off nicotine , sugar soap mate the only way but the money not on the table for you to do it.
Are the sparks sinkling the chasing or are they just below surface. Did you say you are getting 140 for kitchen and bathroom skimmed. I feel your pain.

council house refurb i bet fcuk em unibond it first thing do you r other prep work and dand d and bonding then skim over the set unibond should be be better .
oh and when the agent comes in make sure you get the mud flicking trowel out and aim for his gob

Status
Not open for further replies.