Pva a wall

Members online

As your asking how to pva a wall? I take it you are not a plasterer? If it's a large area why not get a qualified spread to give you a quote?

can I pva a wall wait till it gets sticky and skim straight away also what racio do I use thanks micky

You can do that. Wait for it to go tacky. Depends on the background but 3 parts water one part pva should be fine. Good luck.

Yes it does depend on the background......
Have you heard of Unifinish, Mickey? It's a special plaster that does the away with the need to PVA the majority of the time. B and Q sell it. It's like plug n play but with plaster. No need for PVA.

http://www.british-gypsum.com/products/thistle-unifinish?tab0=0

have you seen the hassle he has skimming in that video? f**k that it won't be around in a years time the only f**k*r that buys that s**t would have to be aright lazy c**t

Yes it does depend on the background......

have you seen the hassle he has skimming in that video? f**k that it won't be around in a years time the only f**k*r that buys that s**t would have to be aright lazy c**t
I get it all the time. Its the best thing since bread came sliced. Some people just dont want to change with the times

Change with the times lol who are you mr British f**k**g gypsum
If you want to pay a tenner a bag crack on ill stick to losing 5 minutes rolling a bit of pva on....