puzzemeister

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

theclemo

Private Member

is this a good price to pay 4 this puzzemeister 1400 euro £ Full.jpg £1170

what one would u go 4 gibbo

Clemo both Steve and I thought long and hard about the best Ritmo to buy and both came to the same conclusion. We both bought the 110v Powercoat as it's ready set up to spray finish, is relatively cheap to convert to spray backing coats and because it's 110v there wont be any issues with using it on site, which there definitely can be with 230v.
Les at Lord & Downing is regarded as being the most knowledgeable guy where machines are concerned and he assured me that the 110v Ritmo would anything that the 230v would do.

Plastering machines for any real pumping distance are 3 phase. It'll be interesting to see how the 110v manages day to day with dry mixes, pipes left standing etc. don't wanna sound too negative lol! All I mean is when the machine novelty wears off and you find some days you spend more time playing with the machine than actually plastering, performance and reliability become your priority. In my experience that's grunt to power through trouble with renders. Hope the 110 is comfy enough doing what you ask of it butt good luck

thanks gibbo. andy. goody. its hard to no what 2 go 4. i have a mpe250 plaster pump that can spray finish it just cant mix. but my man can keep up mixing 4 the machine. a 2.5kva will run it. and i can get a lone of a diesel machine 4 out side for 50euro a day off my mate. do u think i should buy the ritmo r just keep doing what am doing. thanks lads.

If anything mate it's a step backwards all you're doings saving yourself 10 mins mixing plaster

Status
Not open for further replies.