Putzmiester or Ritmo?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPP

I was thinking of buying one of these machines, just wondered what people thought was best- the Ritmo-L or the Putzmiester SP11?

You have two way different animals here you really need
To talk to some one on what you want from your machine .

I was thinking of buying one of these machines, just wondered what people thought was best- the Ritmo-L or the Putzmiester SP11?

do you mean a big beasty diesel sp11 or as jfe says are you crossed wires and mean another machine?

andy pandy, Puddin' and Pie Kissed the girls and made them cry,When the boys came out to play
andy pandy, ran away nuff said :RpS_laugh:

Looking for 9k, its very high spec, 38bhp engine, with the bike weighing only 104kg.full carbon body including one offs like carbon fibre fuel tank and seat. Hydraulic clutch twin disc etc etc it truly is no expence spared. Do you want some pics?

Mk2 Mexico:RpS_thumbsup:

I like the Mk 2's also but the Mk2 mex was only carrying the name on the from the mk1 (which won the london to mexico rally) and the pinto engine was never as reliable as the kent but the RS1800 on the other hand - that was an absolutely phenomenal machine, nothing could touch it on the rally scene or the mk1 before it.

then ford went an shafted it in the wotsit and went FWD mk3:RpS_thumbdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.