Putzmeistr PD11 liquid screed pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricrown

Hi every one im new to this. I am looking for a 2nd hand liquid screed pump and came across a Putzmeistr PD11 for £5000 does any one know if these pumps are any good our were can i get a liquid screed pump. many thanks

depends how much you want to spend.what you intend on doing with it etc.

they are good putzmeisters, i had a go with the m740d last year before i bought mine.
mines a utiform v2, like the 740 is a 3 cylinder but has better ease of use in my opnion, and is suited to mono work well, which i do a lot of.
they aint cheap i give 15 thousand including vat for mine and that was second hand [9 month old]
you can get a few year old ones circa 400 hours for around 8 plus vat
there around 21 thousand including vat new.

depends how much you want to spend.what you intend on doing with it etc.

they are good putzmeisters, i had a go with the m740d last year before i bought mine.
mines a utiform v2, like the 740 is a 3 cylinder but has better ease of use in my opnion, and is suited to mono work well, which i do a lot of.
they aint cheap i give 15 thousand including vat for mine and that was second hand [9 month old]
you can get a few year old ones circa 400 hours for around 8 plus vat
there around 21 thousand including vat new.
did u spray mp75 with the utiform v2

Im looking to do liquid screeding only, looking to spent no more than £10,000 on one. Whats the best make to get.

Diesel screed pumps are quite rare. They can earn their money very quickly. The putzmeisters are all over 15k for new pumps but you could get a finance package on one. Diesels are very good but are sometimes a pain to store when outa use.
There are electric screed pumps that work out cheaper however you will need a 3 phase generator to run one. This equipment would fit in a van and be easier to store when not in use. The PFT ZP3 xxl is a screed pump worth considering at about 8K new

also if you have a deisel pump over 750 kilo you cant tow them on a standard driving license, if you got your license after the summer of 1997.
storage aint an issue for us as its in my unit at my yard.

Last edited:
Ive seen vids of lads spraying sand cement concrete or whatever it is in swimming pools is it like this with mono turn it on and hold the **** on lol

Hi every one im new to this. I am looking for a 2nd hand liquid screed pump and came across a Putzmeistr PD11 for £5000 does any one know if these pumps are any good our were can i get a liquid screed pump. many thanks

Hi Tricrown,

My first bit of advise would be go careful on what you buy. If you are going to pump liquid screeds you are given 35-45mins maximum off loading time from the delivery wagon. Liquid screed pump machines vary on output, from, 5cm3 per 12min up-to 5cm3 35min. Subject to the size of the work you want to do an average ground floor house of 100m2 pumping a depth of 50mm should take 25-35 minutes.

Regarding the ZP3 XXL depending on the Rotor and Stator fitted, you will be looking at 35-45 mins per 5cm3 with minimal pumping distance.
Diesel machine volume and pumping distance is far greater than any electric machine.

In our opinion the best diesel machine on the market is a Lancy. They must be doing something right for Putzmeister to buy Lancy as a company for there knowledge!

Be careful buying any used machine, if they go wrong. I.e Engine, Hydraulics and Bearings. It can work out very expensive and parts for these machines are often hard to come by!

You can buy a new diesel machine from £17500.00 upwards.

If you need anymore advise on diesel machines please let me know and I will help you out where I can. If you buy one and need someone to look over it for you and give it a service we also provide this.

Best of luck

Guys I am also looking for a 2nd hand Putzmeister SP11 DHF or simular if anyone knows of any please.

We have a Lancy PH9B for sale at £3500.00 + VAT. It's around 8 years old but has been serviced regularly as it's part of our hire fleet. It has been reconditioned and will have a 3 month warranty on it.

Hi Tricrown,

My first bit of advise would be go careful on what you buy. If you are going to pump liquid screeds you are given 35-45mins maximum off loading time from the delivery wagon. Liquid screed pump machines vary on output, from, 5cm3 per 12min up-to 5cm3 35min. Subject to the size of the work you want to do an average ground floor house of 100m2 pumping a depth of 50mm should take 25-35 minutes.

Regarding the ZP3 XXL depending on the Rotor and Stator fitted, you will be looking at 35-45 mins per 5cm3 with minimal pumping distance.
Diesel machine volume and pumping distance is far greater than any electric machine.

In our opinion the best diesel machine on the market is a Lancy. They must be doing something right for Putzmeister to buy Lancy as a company for there knowledge!

Be careful buying any used machine, if they go wrong. I.e Engine, Hydraulics and Bearings. It can work out very expensive and parts for these machines are often hard to come by!

You can buy a new diesel machine from £17500.00 upwards.

If you need anymore advise on diesel machines please let me know and I will help you out where I can. If you buy one and need someone to look over it for you and give it a service we also provide this.

Best of luck

Agreed, do your research.
if your buying a second hand one, buy it from a reputable source.
lancy are good, ive been using a ph9s as well as my own recently and its a good bit of kit, for me though i still find the utiform v2 the better machine for ease of use.

I use an older type ZP3 for gyvlon, we can pour 6 cube in 50 minutes, nice and small, we can get the gear in the back of a SWB VW transporter, we have a new one on order and will shortly be selling the original. But then we use a G4 and have a generator already, so it makes sense for us. Unloading time from gyvlon is 60mins , even if you go over it's cheaper to pay the driver than buy a pump that costs in excess of £20,000 big ones. Go figure!

the new xxxl zp3 can deliver up to 180 lts a minute and can convey up to 150m. theres a 1000 ltrs in a cube so it is possible to empty a 5 cube wagon in less than 30 mins. The brinkman fhs 20 will empty 220 ltrs max per minute. For some people storage is an issue and this pump offers an alternative to a diesel pump with no loss of performance. Go figure that as well mc raster!! :RpS_thumbup:
PS what pump did you order

ZP3 XL FU with a T10 R&S and vibrating riddle! Liquid screed seems to bring us in more plastering an render work too. Or you can get on your hands and knees for the day with a load of T***s barrowing in and loading out incorrectly every time.

ZP3 XL FU with a T10 R&S and vibrating riddle! Liquid screed seems to bring us in more plastering an render work too. Or you can get on your hands and knees for the day with a load of T***s barrowing in and loading out incorrectly every time.

agreed, let the pump do the work not your limbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.