putzmeister m25 machine

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dai dog

anyone know much about this machine? is it able to spray multi and renders? im new to this machine thing so am green, im thinking of getting into it, but dont know a thing. i would want a machine to do plasters and renders in an ideal world! whats the score? much obliged.

cheers spunky, how far can it pump? and how much does the rotor&stator cost? how often bdoes it need replacing?

cheers, although ive got one in mind for just shy of 2 grand, and i think 50 metres would be ample for me! i cant justify forking out 5-6 grand for a machine having never used one before? what do u reckon?

Andy I'm only doing it too piss off currier :) if it were me I'd get a ritmoL .....ahem Buy what you can get mate if it's second hand bear in mind it's 3 phase so you're still looking 2500 minimum 3 phase unless you can run off site supply which you have to prearrange and is useless unless it's a small site anyway

If you want a machine that pumps everything you need a ritmo. 15 mts is plenty You will only once in a blue moon need more than 25 mts of pipe. The Ritmo m will pump 15 mts and the ritmo L will pump 20 mts. The ritmos are no bigger than a bell mixer set up.

Mp25 is a good simple machine. It has a novel way of swivelling the whole motor/mixing zone round like the hand on a clock so you can fit it in a range of smaller vans. You will need 3 phase genny but you should pick one up for a grand or so second hand. It doesn't spray skim plasters only hardwall/ CPI itc for internals. Yes the ritmo l is a good machine but is twice the price. I'd keep it affordable first especially in these times and see how you get on. Upgrade later when profit allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.