PUTZKNECHT S48

Any questions welcome

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on flynnymarra , put it back up? I missed it, did it have sweary words and racist words in it?

Live near Leeds now, I was down there last week though. Woulda defo been up for a pint or four.

something along the lines of, if you have no work here, why dont you clear off back to which ever country you are from.

that was it.

That is disgraceful, and I'm sure you're the only member on here that thinks like that:RpS_wink:

Oh OK I'll admit it, there's just you and me:RpS_blushing:

something along the lines of, if you have no work here, why dont you clear off back to which ever country you are from.

that was it.
I have a work, paying tax, not claiming benefits, so you can be sure UK taxpayers including you Owl not wasting any money.
I think this forum main idea is share experience,,,, for immigration problems different forum or can be new thread ?

That is disgraceful, and I'm sure you're the only member on here that thinks like that:RpS_wink:

Oh OK I'll admit it, there's just you and me:RpS_blushing:

LOL maybe there might be some French fella thinking the same about that job you were sniffing at earlier :)

LOL maybe there might be some French fella thinking the same about that job you were sniffing at earlier :)

How is that the same? If I went to do that job in France I wouldn't then hang around afterwards hiring out my tools because I had no use for them.
As my website was built by a French lady who lives close to me I thought it only fair to shoot over there and do a bit of skimming.
To be honest although I don't like all the eastern Europeans working over here, given the choice I'd put up with all the Poles, Latvians and Russians if you'd just feck off to the land of your fore fathers.

How is that the same? If I went to do that job in France I wouldn't then hang around afterwards hiring out my tools because I had no use for them.
As my website was built by a French lady who lives close to me I thought it only fair to shoot over there and do a bit of skimming.
To be honest although I don't like all the eastern Europeans working over here, given the choice I'd put up with all the Poles, Latvians and Russians if you'd just feck off to the land of your fore fathers.

dont mess about Andy, tell it how it is. :RpS_laugh:

You might aswell hire your machine out coz atleast someone will get the chance to work the thing,
LOL your website was built by a french lady so you thought it was fair to shoot over Hahahahaha i wish you had got it built off an afghani. Whats your problem with the fella Andy? He pays his taxes like he has said and he is hiring out his machine, im sure your not mad coz he is hiring his machine out coz thats not gonna effect you coz your mad busy with your machine. Also why are you insulting me? Is it coz i made you sound like a dick coz its one rule for you and different for anyone else outside of britain?

You might aswell hire your machine out coz atleast someone will get the chance to work the thing,
LOL your website was built by a french lady so you thought it was fair to shoot over Hahahahaha i wish you had got it built off an afghani. Whats your problem with the fella Andy? He pays his taxes like he has said and he is hiring out his machine, im sure your not mad coz he is hiring his machine out coz thats not gonna effect you coz your mad busy with your machine. Also why are you insulting me? Is it coz i made you sound like a dick coz its one rule for you and different for anyone else outside of britain?

What the f*ck has it got to do with you if I've got 9.5k spare to spend on a machine just to have it sit in the unit?
The website bit was just a joke as I don't see a problem with going abroad to work or others coming here to work (I employed an Irish fella), what I don't like is foreigners coming here on a grand scale when they're not needed, setting up home and then taking every handout they can lay their hands on. I also don't like it when they come here and just jump into whatever trade takes their fancy, churning out sh*t work and undercutting the native trades.
The guy hiring out his machine, well obviously I don't know him personally, he may well be a really nice guy, but if he came here to work when the building industry was busy and now it's not I'd prefer it if he and others like him went back to their country of origin. Basically supply and demand, let people in when they're needed and ask them to leave when they're not. Christ the NHS couldn't function without foreign help. Nothing personal and no hatred involved there.
When it comes to insulting you I just can't help it, I try to like you I really do but I just can't, I just find you such a ****. And the only person you ever make look a dick on here is yourself.

True flynny have a word with yourself and try and find yourself a bit of purpose in you're life you sad prick

What the f*ck has it got to do with you if I've got 9.5k spare to spend on a machine just to have it sit in the unit?
The website bit was just a joke as I don't see a problem with going abroad to work or others coming here to work (I employed an Irish fella), what I don't like is foreigners coming here on a grand scale when they're not needed, setting up home and then taking every handout they can lay their hands on. I also don't like it when they come here and just jump into whatever trade takes their fancy, churning out sh*t work and undercutting the native trades.
The guy hiring out his machine, well obviously I don't know him personally, he may well be a really nice guy, but if he came here to work when the building industry was busy and now it's not I'd prefer it if he and others like him went back to their country of origin. Basically supply and demand, let people in when they're needed and ask them to leave when they're not. Christ the NHS couldn't function without foreign help. Nothing personal and no hatred involved there.
When it comes to insulting you I just can't help it, I try to like you I really do but I just can't, I just find you such a ****. And the only person you ever make look a dick on here is yourself.

LOL, ive heard your a prick and this confirms it.

Status
Not open for further replies.