PUTZKNECHT S48

Any questions welcome

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
16kw, usually 1 man spraying 2 leveling, laibor at the machine, two hours sprying non stop (coloured finish) or all the day spraying first 3 hours (breaks for 5-10min) after having a tea another 2-3 hours spraying with a short brakes (5-10min) so never have any problem with overheated geny or machine.

if have a chance do few thousands sq of SILICONE KREND and you will find a deference, I did so I know, but to make good money is not enough to have a good machine, more important, who are working on this machine if a man wana be paid well £ hi will be fast and good as a machine are. if a man come to work just to spent a time :eek: .....your bussines in trouble, any kind of machine is nothing if no good man beside it

ramsiu said:
if have a chance do few thousands sq of SILICONE KREND and you will find a deference, I did so I know, but to make good money is not enough to have a good machine, more important, who are working on this machine if a man wana be paid well £ hi will be fast and good as a machine are. if a man come to work just to spent a time :eek: .....your bussines in trouble, any kind of machine is nothing if no good man beside it

are you oasis in disguise ???

ramsiu said:
Sounds like that copper from 'ALLO ALLO'

ive got a joddy 8)...........it doesnt f.u.c.k.i.n.g work ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

new mixing-pump

Hi, I am new to plastering..In fact, I have no experience.
I just want to finish my new home which is now in the brick stage. Which machine should I use to mix and spray concrete, drywall texture and interior plaster?

alright ill be the tit .............hello torinio welcome to the forum :)...........where are you based and do you seriously want to have a pop at it by yourself :)

I'd be inclined to use these. They colour the plaster so you dont have to paint it. Hope you have a lot of puff.
blow-pens-inside.jpg

I am Portugese, so I may wasn't precise in my description..What I want to do, is to apply a thick layer of cement/sand based mud upon the bricks (drywall is how it is called?) and then apply another layer of plaster in order to prepare the walls for painting..I also intend to use the machine in more building jobs like rebuilding the stone fence and a stone-house, so I want a machine that has material diversity.
I ve read some good comments about m-tec 2000 duomix, but it's pricey. Any serious suggestions are welcomed.

PUTZKNECHT S48 I using it so for me it is the best :)

;D

fun there but nothing on pumps.

;)

Taurinio:
PUTZKNECHT S48 will do sand/cement, coloured plastering finish, gypsum plaster (internal walls) for acrilic finish 1.5mm-4mm different machine.

torino what you describe are internally rendered walls or solid plaster not drywall. over here drywall is a lining using gypsum boards fixed with dabs or mechanically fixed via studwork
i would rcommend a local plasterer

......i am tired to be responsibly for quoting, some lazy plasterers, money saving customers, laying contractors........
not using this machine now approx for 3 years ( 4years done in Ireland) at the moment doing stupid work not related to buildings and not trying get any plastering job, there is to much fight to make few pounds , it is easer get same money without any fight doing stupid job (driving ).....
,,,, if someone wants use machine you are welcome. 5.55 pounds on ebay just is advertise: powerful Putzknecht S 48.3 is available in Northampton,,,,anything after this is just b****sheet
if anyone need more info/have offer just send email on ebay and will have a deal.
machine will need generator 16 kw/20kva 3phase supply , cant offer at the moment.
*****why not try a machine plastering before you buying your own? guys be serious :get experience before buy own PFT Putzknecht mtech

Great idea, this has been spoken about before, i cant find the thread. I think if someone is gonna do this sort of thing they would need the genny to go with it, If i had a job that needed a machine i would rather hire a man and machine, coz i know **** all about machines and im too tight to buy one. :)

Generator will cost a lot of £ to rent , if for some reason (something not ready,wrong delivery etc ) machine not spraying, rent company still want be paid....can offer machine and my labour but generator not at the moment...

Generator will cost a lot of £ to rent , if for some reason (something not ready,wrong delivery etc ) machine not spraying, rent company still want be paid....can offer machine and my labour but generator not at the moment...
What kind of money does it cost to hire the genny? say for a week i dont need the actual figures just a guestimate.

But not so many inside UK building trade other than..
Some non UK traders can leave s****t because next day they can just disappear, or some one want pay minimum while hi getting top price, etc...there is not season
-15 and + 20 so mistake in UK wheather will appear in few years, in cold and hot zones in a first year... trader will be out of the game.....but not so fast in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.