Putz angle tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicm

I'm thinking of getting a Putz angle tool,just wondering what other plasterers think of them.Thanks.

Unless they have changed it don't get the putz twitcher, the angle is almost bullnose it's not sharpe at all, that unless you want a rounded angle ha.

I've not long bought a Ragni Twitch, comes with the corners machined and can use straight out of the box nice twitcher.

Unless they have changed it don't get the putz twitcher, the angle is almost bullnose it's not sharpe at all, that unless you want a rounded angle ha.

I've not long bought a Ragni Twitch, comes with the corners machined and can use straight out of the box nice twitcher.

dont they wear to round over time anyway?

Don't mistake me @Danny for someone who just dogs certain company's for my own gain I'm giving my opinion having purchased one off Ryan a while ago, i have also spoke to Ryan about this as well not long after I received it.

:)

Don't mistake me @Danny for someone who just dogs certain company's for my own gain I'm giving my opinion having purchased one off Ryan a while ago, i have also spoke to Ryan about this as well not long after I received it.

:)

haha no I dont think that... I am just trying to remember what mine looks like and I am sure its now more bull nosed than sharp... the wings are sharp though....

Better bullnose than bullshit though! Which usually what my work gets called!:confused:

The Refina ones are rounded as well...........Av ditched and bought a few old Tyzack ones Off Ebay which are a 90 corner and gives a sharper angle. Cant see the point of having a corner trowel that gives a rounded angle

The Refina ones are rounded as well...........Av ditched and bought a few old Tyzack ones Off Ebay which are a 90 corner and gives a sharper angle. Cant see the point of having a corner trowel that gives a rounded angle

Im sure rounded ones are more for concreting than skimming ?

Had the Refina also which was also rounded, and snapped off the handle. Im just going to have one made up and tacked onto the handle i have.

Heres my Putz.

Putz001.jpg

It's good for me to get reviews from you guys. Screen shots made and emails on route to manufacturers already.

Always here to improve the products. @SpankySouthport looking already into those changes mate after we spoke. Appreciate it.

The one thing we have to remember is what one person likes another may not, hard to please everyone that why we are making a few more with the fb from you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.