Putting head on block

If it's straight on to blockwork with no base it needs to be 15mm beads, 10 mm is piss poor it will ghost over time as it's put on too thin.
Rule it with a spat on application makes for a better job. 2 pases wet on wet, rule your first pass with a h bar less chance of any halos then.rule your top coat less chance of misses then also.

You one of those who drink on the job? I saw a guy fall off a ladder once after he'd had too much at lunchtime. The old c**t was bringing in flasks to work it was later discovered.

I'm jesting though bud. Looks fine to me
I worked on the same sites as a decorator for years that did that. No one else had a clue apart from me.

Used spat on this one loads better thanks again for all help. Just bellys in under cill but i.m blaming fact i couldnt bend because of scaffold . One thing i.m learning is i understand why this is sprayed on. Donkey work

Attachments

• 20180905_145816.jpg
    20180905_145816.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 248
Used spat on this one loads better thanks again for all help. Just bellys in under cill but i.m blaming fact i couldnt bend because of scaffold . One thing i.m learning is i understand why this is sprayed on. Donkey work

that looks really neat :D