PureFinish

Members online

Seeing that we are talking asteroids and things have any of you got any questions on PureFinsh?
1.. I fail to understand how it can be effective under layers of paint
2.. does it convert formaldehyde etc to a safe deposit , this building up a barrier on the surface or is it absorbed and surface becomes doped over time thus reducing it's effectiveness

2.. does it convert formaldehyde etc to a safe deposit , this building up a barrier on the surface or is it absorbed and surface becomes doped over time thus reducing it's effectiveness
Very good point well put sir

1.. It’s got to be a breathable paint like an emulsion
2.. It absorbs the formaldehyde & VOC’s turning them into an inert substance and it’s guaranteed for 50 years. Don’t ask me how, I’m a plasterer not a scientist

1.. It’s got to be a breathable paint like an emulsion
2.. It absorbs the formaldehyde & VOC’s turning them into an inert substance and it’s guaranteed for 50 years. Don’t ask me how, I’m a plasterer not a scientist
What is covered by the guarantee?

Sit in a room full of formaldehyde for a few days with the walls skimmed with Pure.
Post back if you're still alive.
Fingers crossed this end.
Never had you down as a scientist Andy
Putting your name forward for the nobble awards