Pure finish

Members online

Not used it , a quick look seems to suggest its multi with a chemical added that absorbs formaldehyde from air to enhance living space , no mention of being better to put on

Seems a bit pointless if its painted

Not used it , a quick look seems to suggest its multi with a chemical added that absorbs formaldehyde from air to enhance living space , no mention of being better to put on

Most paints aren't going to put an impenetrable barrier on top of the plaster. It's designed to be painted and still work. It's nicer to work with than multi but it's a ball ache to get hold of so I gave up with it

The paint won't affect the health benefits

Yes agree , just being devils advecote , not sure if it'll work with vinyls and really just making a point that info doesn't suggest it's anything but multi or board , the word pure suggests no nasties so how is it better to spread ,
@Robbo123 , @johniosaif , @lurpak

Did give me an excuse to plug public enemy , which is always a good thing !

Yes agree , just being devils advecote , not sure if it'll work with vinyls and really just making a point that info doesn't suggest it's anything but multi or board , the word pure suggests no nasties so how is it better to spread ,
@Robbo123 , @johniosaif , @lurpak

at the time I used it, multi n board was shite. It was just nice to use. But so is multi and board when it’s right. It’s the inconsistency that gets annoying.Could be exactly the same with pure,dunno

at the time I used it, multi n board was shite. It was just nice to use. But so is multi and board when it’s right. It’s the inconsistency that gets annoying.Could be exactly the same with pure,dunno
If it white the consistency when dry is the same.? Not like pink

Not looked into it , will ring them up and ask , if it absorbs formaldyhide whatever it must get saturated after some time or its converting it to something harmless endlessly which would surprise me , not into chemistry. Yeah my little dig was it being more consistent over multi and board , personally don't like people picking on any form of hides

Ok , not had a lot of time but rang BG , reckon it's good for formaldywhatever
For 50 y even with several coats of emulsion.
I'll do some more investigation tonite ,
First instinct from chemistry is it's good call for modern living , formy used in most products as basically a wetting agent predominately in carpets, sofas, plywood, chipboard etc, also in insulation products, s they evaporate into air , as I said modern living and not opening the window , also outside from combustion and Inc gags
Will look into it some more for you ,
Only anti thought springs to mind is , air would have to be circulated as formaldecrap is heavier than air ( only slightly ) and I'm suggesting their are better ways to sort problem than spreading on ceiling. BG also said it's not the only difference over mf and board , it's a secret lol

Ok , not had a lot of time but rang BG , reckon it's good for formaldywhatever
For 50 y even with several coats of emulsion.
I'll do some more investigation tonite ,
First instinct from chemistry is it's good call for modern living , formy used in most products as basically a wetting agent predominately in carpets, sofas, plywood, chipboard etc, also in insulation products, s they evaporate into air , as I said modern living and not opening the window , also outside from combustion and Inc gags
Will look into it some more for you ,
Only anti thought springs to mind is , air would have to be circulated as formaldecrap is heavier than air ( only slightly ) and I'm suggesting their are better ways to sort problem than spreading on ceiling. BG also said it's not the only difference over mf and board , it's a secret lol

For those who have a modern house
Get a Boston fern house plant , rated best as reducing toxins in the home
Can't do link , new phone lol