Pure Finish

Have u ever done site work? I dont get this rough site work malarky.wat are you going by burt? I could post pics of domestic spreads work but i wudnt tar every domestic spread with the same brush..theres alot of good site spreads who would eat the very best domestic spread out there alive
Mate s**t skimmers on both sides but I just love the testosterone fest that is site bashers (easy to piss off) and I do both and shift good quality work I know very good lads and they look like s**t and I earn the same if not more if I have a month of solid private work

We should create a challenge

Domestic spread gets gifted a boarded room

Site monkey gets given an artex kitchen top to bottom with pipes n sockets n amtico flooring
It's a different game either way. I started out on site and ended up on domestic and if your work is shite you'll get bombed out on site pretty quickly. On dometics shite work can go on and on and thats proved by the threads on shite work we've all seen. Thats with no disrespect to anyone.

But regardless of everything. Anyone on site is a site monkey.

You have to sign in sign out . Wank foremen off. Chase other gangs out ur plot.

I’ll accept there’s tidy spreads there but a monkeys a monkey

Or dung heap, whatever
I like
@Gibbo makes an interesting point that Mrs Jones doesn’t know what good plastering looks like but on site they do.

But actually that could go the other way as on site they know what the decorating monkey can sort.

Mrs Jones lack of knowledge can cause u a headache as some think if it isn’t shiney it isn’t right when we all know contrary to the saying, in plastering, you can polish a turd.
what the fook do u know about any other plastering b

Or dung heap, w

Or dung heap, whatever
and your just a skim monkey, well done u caant

Wow you quoted all of my posts. That’s cute. Print them off and stick them to your fridge with the ‘Jim fixed it for me’ magnets savil gave you.

Get off my dick. You’re f**k**g boring.
Your one of them billy big b*ll***s who can give but can’t take it fooking skim monkey

@Gibbo makes an interesting point that Mrs Jones doesn’t know what good plastering looks like but on site they do.

But actually that could go the other way as on site they know what the decorating monkey can sort.

Mrs Jones lack of knowledge can cause u a headache as some think if it isn’t shiney it isn’t right when we all know contrary to the saying, in plastering, you can polish a turd.
Actually the finishing foreman would have you removed from site as painters dont price for prepping plaster to paint

Actually the finishing foreman would have you removed from site as painters dont price for prepping plaster to paint

Wouldn’t be on site on first place, be too worried someone might see me.

There’s a numpty painter on YouTube. Candle man or something.. site painter. He shows all the plastering how shite it is

It would be bye bye retention and no future work

There was some dreadful site work on here recently. It was the opinion of some members that work like that wasn't unusual...the idea being that the plasterers lashed it on, expecting some sort of snagger to come behind them.

There was some dreadful site work on here recently. It was the opinion of some members that work like that wasn't unusual...the idea being that the plasterers lashed it on, expecting some sort of snagger to come behind them.

The site gods here think domestic spreads don’t know how it works. I know at least 3 site spreads. Pals got all grounds work on massive
Sites. other pal does flooring on decent sites

I’ve heard all sorts of s**t.

And yes plots get snagged top to bottom when they’re “finished “ and a handyman goes around with decorators caulk and easyfil

The site gods here think domestic spreads don’t know how it works. I know at least 3 site spreads. Pals got all grounds work on massive
Sites. other pal does flooring on decent sites

I’ve heard all sorts of s**t.

And yes plots get snagged top to bottom when they’re “finished “ and a handyman goes around with decorators caulk and easyfil

Have u ever done site work? I dont get this rough site work malarky.wat are you going by burt? I could post pics of domestic spreads work but i wudnt tar every domestic spread with the same brush..theres alot of good site spreads who would eat the very best domestic spread out there alive
The domestic spread can only wank over there own work boasting how brilliant they are to people. Throw them a bone in the real world there tail goes inbetween there legs.

Wouldn’t be on site on first place, be too worried someone might see me.

There’s a numpty painter on YouTube. Candle man or something.. site painter. He shows all the plastering how shite it is
You actually watch s**t like that on YouTube ffs you sad c**t

Did u watch his fight other week? The fight b4 mgregor? It was brutal
No mate I didn’t I’m not really into it but my mate is a big fan of MMA/ufc and always buys me a ticket to go watch the fights In the uk Or he makes me watch the big international fights on tv. Gets me away from the misses and kid for a while.

Attachments

• FA7E7D01-543B-42B1-94A4-11CB8604AEB2.jpeg
    FA7E7D01-543B-42B1-94A4-11CB8604AEB2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 150
No mate I didn’t I’m not really into it but my mate is a big fan of MMA/ufc and always buys me a ticket to go watch the fights In the uk Or he makes me watch the big international fights on tv. Gets me away from the misses and kid for a while.
His fight was brutal watch it..cant remember what hes called..im not massive on ufc mysen im more boxing

Take ye meds lol.
To be fair i dont buy enought gear to be able to get a pallet . If it was on shelf most customers domestic wouldnt have a clue if you put price up 3 quid a bag. Butt you be competing against others who price for board . But your reputation could carry you through. No chance their gonna get this for you site lads though
You don't need to buy a pallet John, Jewson will get me it in minimum 10 bags