Pure Finish

Using it tomorrow . Job we were on other day seemed interested as son was asthmatic. Thing what gets me is once its painted aint it sealed

Site work aka motley scrapy finish rolled corners over built door frames and arced bottoms
Have u ever done site work? I dont get this rough site work malarky.wat are you going by burt? I could post pics of domestic spreads work but i wudnt tar every domestic spread with the same brush..theres alot of good site spreads who would eat the very best domestic spread out there alive

Have u ever done site work? I dont get this rough site work malarky.wat are you going by burt? I could post pics of domestic spreads work but i wudnt tar every domestic spread with the same brush..theres alot of good site spreads who would eat the very best domestic spread out there alive
#butthurt

We should create a challenge

Domestic spread gets gifted a boarded room

Site monkey gets given an artex kitchen top to bottom with pipes n sockets n amtico flooring

We should create a challenge

Domestic spread gets gifted a boarded room

Site monkey gets given an artex kitchen top to bottom with pipes n sockets n amtico flooring
Mate when im sheeting up for domestic work its like im prepping 4 a murder...ive told u this lurpak we aint all the same its the individual not which side hes on

Mate when im sheeting up for domestic work its like im prepping 4 a murder...ive told u this lurpak we aint all the same its the individual not which side hes on

Some rough monkeys on this forum mate I think. Seen your work it’s tidy.

Yeah my domestic rooms look like a scene from dexter

But regardless of everything. Anyone on site is a site monkey.

You have to sign in sign out . Wank foremen off. Chase other gangs out ur plot.

I’ll accept there’s tidy spreads there but a monkeys a monkey

Or dung heap, whatever

Some rough monkeys on this forum mate I think. Seen your work it’s tidy.

Yeah my domestic rooms look like a scene from dexter
I once did a domestic for this woman and on my life she had ocd and was on pills for it and i mean like 5 pills a day and there was all marked on which days she took them on kitchen table,i swear on to god ive never had to sheet up a room so much in my life dexter would of said look mickymoo ur going over the top here son..was a artex living room re skim and was oak furniture/doors/skirtings everywhere

I didnt get that comment over day from cee vee i think it was about pricing didnt include sheeting up etc..so wat in there parts u do rooms 4 £300 but no sheeting up so u need to buy a new carpet luv

@Gibbo makes an interesting point that Mrs Jones doesn’t know what good plastering looks like but on site they do.

But actually that could go the other way as on site they know what the decorating monkey can sort.

Mrs Jones lack of knowledge can cause u a headache as some think if it isn’t shiney it isn’t right when we all know contrary to the saying, in plastering, you can polish a turd.

@Gibbo makes an interesting point that Mrs Jones doesn’t know what good plastering looks like but on site they do.

But actually that could go the other way as on site they know what the decorating monkey can sort.

Mrs Jones lack of knowledge can cause u a headache as some think if it isn’t shiney it isn’t right when we all know contrary to the saying, in plastering, you can polish a turd.
Always shine on domestic..im not bothered aslong as there happy im happy..