Pure finish

Just spoke to Travis. He never heard of it and said only place they stock its Bristol but gonna speak to rep . Phoned ccf and let' just say thats another person I like to shoot just after a phone call .

See what happens . If it' better n they can go it 8 or 9 quid a bag should be easy to pass bill on to customer
Order a few bags in speak to the rep and go from there ask for some aqua beads while your there they are beads you just spray water on and stick on wall sets in about 30 seconds

Order a few bags in speak to the rep and go from there ask for some aqua beads while your there they are beads you just spray water on and stick on wall sets in about 30 seconds
Yeah like them kids get from argos

Quick apology lol thought ye was taking piss . Ye tend to give that impression lol. They seem a bit flimsy but i.ll ask

I have a pallet coming from travis Perkins , you have to order it in they don’t stock it , £8.50 a bag inc vat , nice gear , everyone who has said they have used it say same tbf.
I don' buy gear often . Just got a job next week I was gonna use it on if I can get hold of some. If ye was local I could of bought a few of ye

I don' buy gear often . Just got a job next week I was gonna use it on if I can get hold of some. If ye was local I could of bought a few of ye
I’m junction 25 on m1 I don’t mind meeting up if you want a few bags but they not gave me a date of the delivery yet I’ll find out today

So your now buying there expensive finish because there normal finish is crap.

M.U.G.S!!!!!!!!
I.m a board finish person . I.m wanting it because it' different and will maybe make my day a bit more exciting lol.
We got a roll of red skrim other day . Had orange and green but never red . I told lad to put it in van and fetch some normal. Why he asked . All I had was because it' red and I.ve never had red before so gonna save it for a special occasion. Now I have a roll of red skrim in van and every ime I see it I get a little excited bout when I.m gonna use it .........I need a change of career

I.m a board finish person . I.m wanting it because it' different and will maybe make my day a bit more exciting lol.
We got a roll of red skrim other day . Had orange and green but never red . I told lad to put it in van and fetch some normal. Why he asked . All I had was because it' red and I.ve never had red before so gonna save it for a special occasion. Now I have a roll of red skrim in van and every ime I see it I get a little excited bout when I.m gonna use it .........I need a change of career
If zombie isn’t far from you how about this, split a pallet 50/50 and both give it ago and report back on here , tbf zombie did and then didn’t like the unifinish and I’m still gutted tbh but let’s forget that and you two use 28 bags each over anything , overskim needs pva or primer , boards just slap it straight on , its £2 a bag more , it’s very similar formula to the old carlite finish that the old school loved and you can fart in the rooms at your leisure with this gear too

If zombie isn’t far from you how about this, split a pallet 50/50 and both give it ago and report back on here , tbf zombie did and then didn’t like the unifinish and I’m still gutted tbh but let’s forget that and you two use 28 bags each over anything , overskim needs pva or primer , boards just slap it straight on , its £2 a bag more , it’s very similar formula to the old carlite finish that the old school loved and you can fart in the rooms at your leisure with this gear too
Don' think I buy 28 bags a year

Guy in Basildon today just done the same
2655CC14-8706-46DA-BDAD-31F772674C4A.jpeg

The old school most certainly didn't like Carlite Finish! It was like a load of snot to mix up and was only any good with plenty of suction.

i kinda liked it, but it used to give me a rash on the old wosit ------------- sorry wrong forum:inocente::inocente::reloco:

The old school most certainly didn't like Carlite Finish! It was like a load of snot to mix up and was only any good with plenty of suction.
Fair enough Andy, any that I’ve met and asked always said they did but it is nice gear anyway bud I’d be interested to see what you thought about it too ( the pure)

Fair enough Andy, any that I’ve met and asked always said they did but it is nice gear anyway bud I’d be interested to see what you thought about it too ( the pure)
I'd definitely be interested in trying it out.
I even said to the manager at Jewsons this morning that I'd rather pay £2 extra for a bag if the gear was how it was twenty years ago.
I'd easily cover that cost in increased productivity over the current rubbish.