Punchy as fook

richyrich

cant fookin believe it, I just went around to a job to drop some gear off for after new year and some fookin odd jobber I knew years ago is in there plastering my work for £30 a day less than me,he shat himself when I walked in, he is also putting on half of what I would have too. I am fookin jumpin.
That's twice this month some s**t has happened, fuming

He even knew I had done all the external work, fookin working out the boot of a car to, I spoke to the customer earlier on and he said I could do all the big ceilings and float and set as the other bloke can't cope with it!!! Fookin cheeky c**t, I told him to get lost, you either want a plasterer to do the lot or not, not just fill in when his jobs worth skimmer can't do the rest. On the bright side I was talking to a couple I've worked for up the woods and they just gave me about a months worth of plastering there cottage to do, fewww no time off after all

On the bright side I was talking to a couple I've worked for up the woods and they just gave me about a months worth of plastering there cottage to do, fewww no time off after all
You ain't coming out alive!! Make sure people know where your at!! Lol

Thats a proper arseholes trick from the customer and the odd jobber but you dont know what the customer said to the odd jobber!?? Id be telling them to shove their f**k**g rendering up their arse aswell cheeky f**k**s!!!!

Sounds like the customer is the prick in this one, bet the lad doing the work was as shocked as you when you walked through the door

Both were wrong,the "plasterer" and the client who put him in there.As they say it's a long road.

Is his finish better than yours maybe ? or got a better reputation !
Surely if hes £30 a day cheaper and putting on half the amount that you do, then hes more expensive than you.

Happy new year mate.

I had this once when a pair of brickies boarded and skimmed a garage conversion I had booked in for a few days .
I bided my time and waited til they had something they wanted done then didn't turn up day 1 then day 2 and on the Sunday told him to do one . Felt great :)

As an old work colleague said to me once "it's a wonderful world, just wonderful the c-?ts that's in it"

Karma dude...........go to the woods man.....better off out of the bullshit.......your original customer will no doubt call you to finish/put right stuff, and then my friend you are in the driving seat........stress not, we all get what is due to us....

Karma dude...........go to the woods man.....better off out of the bullshit.......your original customer will no doubt call you to finish/put right stuff, and then my friend you are in the driving seat........stress not, we all get what is due to us....
Agree:sisi:
"What's meant for yer will not go past yer" be that good or bad.

Win some lose some what's done is done move on I've had a few in the past gave a good price and it's been knocked back only to then be called when it's gone tits up asking me to sort out but then my price doubles they ask why and I explain that I price way I do so they get a proper job and that I care about my rep and it's why I might be what seems to them expensive but buy cheap buy twice it's harder undoing someone's mess than it is to do right first time

Had a bloke under quote me by 40 a day doing plasterboarding his work was better than mine. Guess who is doing work for who now. It can work 2 ways just remember that kids.

Reactions: Big
I had this once when a pair of brickies boarded and skimmed a garage conversion I had booked in for a few days .
I bided my time and waited til they had something they wanted done then didn't turn up day 1 then day 2 and on the Sunday told him to do one . Felt great :)
I'd say it was well skimmed

Don't know how you lot do domestic

Funny how we're all different as I can't bear the thought of site work anymore. Had a guy on to me just before Christmas asking if I wanted a Bovis contract, just speaking to the bloke made me thoroughly depressed. Pricework this pricework that, brand new collated if I'm getting on ok with targets. Not for me thanks. Felt sick.

I'd rather new work any day than domestics. Be it extensions or private builds we usually do how, though don't mind an auld site now n again. I like grip work. Like being busy all day. Next progressing for me I'm planning, is maybe to start subbin (of can get a half decent rate,) then maybe go try and get in direct. Though prices are still awful here, but that's the plan over the next year or 2 anyways all being well lol

10am - 2 pm most days

Happy new year
Not the market for that here mate. Not a while demand for domestics. We had a make do, domestics would only ever be in a homer capacity. Not many where over here would make living off doing domestics full time.