pulling inn???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic.... you aint the only one struggling with gear not pulling in, i did two sets fri last week and the first coat didnt pull in for about 3 hours, that was on top of it taking three hours for the PVA to go tacky. I was well pissed by the time i got done.

dont blame ya mate i think multi finish has gone crap to what it used to be shud think thay taken sumthing out to save money

dont blame ya mate i think multi finish has gone crap to what it used to be shud think thay taken sumthing out to save money

Ok as the plasterers forums official
Mine correspondent, I can tell you that 95% of a bag of multi finish is ground down gypsum rock the other 5% is additives, retarders etc.
They haven't taken anything out or added anything in.
However when Irish_spread was in the gypsum factory he was seen tampering with the buttons/controls for the retarder ad mix powder!
So if there are any any problems with board or multi finish during the next 4 months please contact Irish_spread & let
Him know what you think :)
P.s. He will pay you a full refund!

lol nice one irish spread
cud you go bak n take sum retarder so i can earn sum money on these shite site prices lol

Don't worry about the retarder, I'm putting water in the ingredients to keep slie thingysteve in business , this time next year Rodney .....:RpS_laugh:

get some polish plaster,s do the work you hold the lights :flapper: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Status
Not open for further replies.