Psg beaten spurs record

Members online

John j

Mono Don
What a f**k**g joke . First 12 games unbeaten to beat spurs record . In a league thats prob on par with Scottish league.
Premierships only league you can say could be one of six teams at start of season . Rest of top leagues in Europe its out of 2 teams every season

What a f**k**g joke . First 12 games unbeaten to beat spurs record . In a league thats prob on par with Scottish league.
Premierships only league you can say could be one of six teams at start of season . Rest of top leagues in Europe its out of 2 teams every season

Arsenal season of "the unbeatable" was unreal.....berkamp Henry Campbell etc.....shame Paul scholes f**k*d that up.
....never forget that game.
Go on scholesy xx

Arsenal season of "the unbeatable" was unreal.....berkamp Henry Campbell etc.....shame Paul scholes f**k*d that up.
....never forget that game.
Go on scholesy xx
Mardy little b*****d. Doesn't deserve to be ginger. I can't play for England anymore cause i.m scared gigsy will go and do our lass while I.m away lol

Mardy little b*****d. Doesn't deserve to be ginger. I can't play for England anymore cause i.m scared gigsy will go and do our lass while I.m away lol
Theres a great clip on you tube mate with scholes Gerrard and lampard....the golden boys (Ferdy Rooney Beckham Terry etc)
All in the England squad where every country in the world thought we'd piss the world cup.
Il see if I can find it for ya John.
Interesting views.

Theres a great clip on you tube mate with scholes Gerrard and lampard....the golden boys (Ferdy Rooney Beckham Terry etc)
All in the England squad where every country in the world thought we'd piss the world cup.
Il see if I can find it for ya John.
Interesting views.
I remember must of been 2010. I bought a tv with 400 quid of.
Other option was 10 for every england goal . Think they scored one in open play

I remember must of been 2010. I bought a tv with 400 quid of.
Other option was 10 for every england goal . Think they scored one in open play

It was that what completely destroyed England's fans hopes mate.
We thought it was there .......there is that much rivalry in the club's the lads on international barley spoke to each other....with a foreign manager in the mix.
Just disastrous.

Don’t bring Scottish league into it ya English wank.

:cachetada: