Proudest thing you’ve done

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Loads of stuff been covered on here with plastering but what is your proudest moment in plastering career?
There must be one job or moment everyone thought you know what that’s wicked

Reactions: Ltf
I walked into a wrong room once , and was confronted by a beautiful 18 year old girl standing naked in front of a full lengh mirror putting her make up on , the angle was such i had both a front and back view she had a amazing figure and never battered an eye lid when i walk in , i went as red as a beetroot for about an hour .

1984 me and my mate were 20 year olds walked into a job on an old country house with a circular room with a 20ft dia and 15ft high cieling . We went really old school on it float set and ran insitu cornice, picture rail and dado. Much to the annoyance of the two 40 o dd year old spreads who had done the majority of the other plastering but bottled the circular room. Fast forward 34 years and I don't think I could be arse s to do something like that now and would probably sick of myself :D

Tend to get more job satisfaction on outsides done well. Snall things I suppose, first bands done without anyone else etc. I like doing insides, but outsides for me, definitrly have better job satisfaction.

I feel I can share this here.....
A good few years ago I was going through a confusing time in my life, wondering a lot trying different things, didn’t really know if I should be Arthur of Martha.........
Anyhoo, a female friend said she’d help me “find myself”......... had a whale of a time dressing up all girly........then she said to really experience what it’s like as woman ......well.......I protested......but she said we’d get all tarted up and go out on the pull.......after a good few drinks......she pulled a young fella......and we both gave him a blow job at the same time!........he never suspected a thing!......tbf... I didn’t much like it,.............

Pffft.........lol

I feel I can share this here.....
A good few years ago I was going through a confusing time in my life, wondering a lot trying different things, didn’t really know if I should be Arthur of Martha.........
Anyhoo, a female friend said she’d help me “find myself”......... had a whale of a time dressing up all girly........then she said to really experience what it’s like as woman ......well.......I protested......but she said we’d get all tarted up and go out on the pull.......after a good few drinks......she pulled a young fella......and we both gave him a blow job at the same time!........he never suspected a thing!......tbf... I didn’t much like it,.............

Pffft.........lol
Lol, that made me laugh...didn't realise right till the end what you was on about:frenetico::frenetico:

Sort the smileys out Danny theyre dead hard to use now have to scroll up and cos of the touch screen you ending accidentally tapping on all sorts

Gibbo...f**k**g atuo correct should be banned