Prorend through ritmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time i sprayed it was quite a few years ago through a G5 so would imagine they have improved it, the only issue i had was getting it through the pipes but that may have been due to inexperience as i'd only been using machine for about a year. it may be better to use a lubricant in the pipes such as mixed wall paper paste or just put water in the pipes as normal then a few good glugs of washing up liquid or in both ends of hose ..and don't attach spray gun til material runs through, start water off slightly higher as well as it will just jam in the pipes if you start of to stiff, so either use your test pipe or just pump it out the bottom into a tub to set consistency before attaching pipes, some people set material then slightly wet it down again as they send it through.

Cheers for info.i am doing it in 2 passes. Do u guys spray your first and second pass with the water set the same.hav'nt put mono through yet so any info is ideal!!

Cheers for info.i am doing it in 2 passes. Do u guys spray your first and second pass with the water set the same.hav'nt put mono through yet so any info is ideal!!
Hi bobby I have sprayed sas Europe's hbs scratch render through my ritmo about a month ago in there mr whippy color.it sprayed fine for me no probs,but I had the water set at 125 on a worn r&s was making this the last job before I changed it for my new one but,at the time it was set at 125 as that gave me my 15 bar on my pressure gauge on the rule of 1 bar for every meter of hose.you will find you may run your batch at 150 or 180 as not every batch are the same water setting so may differ slightly just play with it until you get the consistency you think is good for you.best of luck pal let us know how you got on.

Forgot to mention bobby that I sprayed it in temps between 25-30 degrees that week and was finding that its still no quick setter by any means as I thought it was going to be a rival for weber as a quick setter.We started spraying at 8.30 finished by 11 and done 70sqm and that still took till 4.15 before we put the h section over it but does scratch back nice when you catch it right. But please don't take this as gospel as your conditions will be totally different.wouldn't want you to leave it for 4 -5 hours then need use a grinder on the walls to rake off:RpS_lol:

how long you been using using your Ritmo cj sounds like your putting it through it's paces
Haha yes I have been putting it through its paces recently.I am no machine veteran by any means,still a machine virgine in fact,Iv only had my ritmo a year that I purchased through Pft Wales in the end of August last year and used it for about 280 Sqm over three jobs up till october then it got put away up the unit and not used till may this year,and have so far put about 450 bags of material through it,prorend,krend,weber & Parex to date.Im just waiting for the next job to come up to get it back out the unit but I have loads of internal work on at the mo.

So I sprayed prorend today through ritmo.had it all on by 11.could'nt get in it till 7!!bloody nightmare.we had some gear left on the top lift and it was still wet in the hand when we left at 8.30.
Will try a over niter instead tomorrow.not a fan of prorend at all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.