Proofshield

Members online

No members online now.

Vincey

Private Member
All right lads ,
I seen all the info on the proof shield and would like to use it , my issue is I have is no way of selling it to customers can anyone help me understand how much heat could be saved when using the product I’d prefer the exterior to use it on with thincoat finish they have
Thanks

My selfish desire is for a milf with big tits to ride my face for as long as I can take it.

Yeah, but do you expect her to pay you for satisfying your selfish desires?
chin.gif

...sorry, Vincey - didn't mean to derail your thread, just a good-natured awkward question for you to ponder, that's all.

Yeah, but do you expect her to pay you for satisfying your selfish desires? View attachment 67853

...sorry, Vincey - didn't mean to derail your thread, just a good-natured awkward question for you to ponder, that's all.
No worries mate ,
Tbh I wasn’t expecting any response, I’ve asked the company direct too for some guidance or help of how I can explain the product benefits to customers that ask me for quotes , all my work enquiries are exterior hack offs on old properties or old properties that want a face lift I don’t have the knowledge to be able to explain to them how the material works or of any back up guarantee the company could give maybe even some reassurance too them , the last one I looked at few days ago were chomping at the bit to start there’s 115m2 which is a nice sized job , I have seen the Baumit system I might try to get in on that or go back to Weber again see if they will spec it , the plus point I did think was with the proof shield is possible I could spray it on instead of fixing boards tbh I hate any boarding type work would much rather apply gear and rule it

What thickness does it go on ? and what’s the equivalent thickness of a rigid board insulation to get to building regs of a u value around 0.3 or better?
I’ve used a similar system in diathonite on the internal, that was specked at 40mm and was a pig through the Ritmo though.

What thickness does it go on ? and what’s the equivalent thickness of a rigid board insulation to get to building regs of a u value around 0.3 or better?
I’ve used a similar system in diathonite on the internal, that was specked at 40mm and was a pig through the Ritmo though.
Thanks mate I recon it would be about the same Tbf 40/50 mm , if it didn’t go through ritmo too it’s a waste of time me thinking of this material.

It did go through, but not effectively enough for me. It was the issue of what r+s to use etc. there will be a solution as it’s big In Europe sprayed, but it’s finding someone else that uses it on a regular basis and having a chat with them.

Hi, apologies for hijacking the thread but was looking for a plasterer in the Yorkshire region with experience working in Diathonite.

@owls, would be great to connect on this.