Prof Montgomery

Members online

Prof Montgomery a practising expert stated the new mutated virus is not much more virulent than the old one and blamed people for not washing hands. Boris has stated his experts believe the new virus to be at least 50% more virulent. Who to believe? a practising expert and head of a London ICU unit or boris's experts? @Nath80
Yes he said it was a "little more virulent." He was making the point that a virus doesn't spread itself, people spread it. The more people see each other, break the rules and think its no worse than flu the quicker it spreads.
He was saying stay the f**k away from people and don't use a new variant as the excuse for cases going up, blame ourselves.
It was just emotive language to try and get people like the people on these covid threads to get the message. The more you see people, the more people die. Can you not see why the head of an icu unit may use emotive language when idiots are saying doctors and nurses and lieing?

I see you ignored my post about showing you there's no proof that the vaccine doesn't stop you getting covid as you stated.

Yes he said it was a "little more virulent." He was making the point that a virus doesn't spread itself, people spread it. The more people see each other, break the rules and think its no worse than flu the quicker it spreads.
He was saying stay the f**k away from people and don't use a new variant as the excuse for cases going up, blame ourselves.
It was just emotive language to try and get people like the people on these covid threads to get the message. The more you see people, the more people die. Can you not see why the head of an icu unit may use emotive language when idiots are saying doctors and nurses and lieing?

I see you ignored my post about showing you there's no proof that the vaccine doesn't stop you getting covid as you stated.
There is no proof either way.
How about the professor tweeting that you should maybe let old folks die at home rather than clog up ICUs
We need facts from experts not emotive language.

Last edited:
56E1E5DC-FD90-497E-BB66-94561425FEC4.JPG

There is no proof either way.
How about the professor tweeting that you should maybe let old folks die at home rather than clog up ICUs
We need facts from experts not emotive language.
People ignore facts. Check every thread on this forum. Hell, someone was even questioning it may he in the water and not passed by droplets in people's breath.
Its someone on the radioo who sees the massive issues going on in icu wards countering the idiots going round fixing empty a and e wards. Not really sure it deserves the amount of attention you're giving it tbh. Just be a good boy and keep your distance from people was the point

People ignore facts. Check every thread on this forum. Hell, someone was even questioning it may he in the water and not passed by droplets in people's breath.
Its someone on the radioo who sees the massive issues going on in icu wards countering the idiots going round fixing empty a and e wards. Not really sure it deserves the amount of attention you're giving it tbh. Just be a good boy and keep your distance from people was the point
i have noted tradesmen, cooks and nannys are allowed to work in peoples homes.
That's convenient for some.