Prof Montgomery

Members online

tapit

New strain of covid is not much more virulent or has any worse effects, says the Professor.
He thinks it is being spread by people not washing hands? What proof would this professor have? @Nath80

I would not be able to answer without proof, I could have an educated professor style guess though?
professor-plum-playing-card-from-a-vintage-game-of-cluedo-H52YWP.jpg

New strain of covid is not much more virulent or has any worse effects, says the Professor.
He thinks it is being spread by people not washing hands? What proof would this professor have? @Nath80
I have no idea what point you're trying to make to be honest mate

lol No proof just like COVID but they will run for the fear !

If you have ever seen my hands some days swamping In sh@t alll day never wash for my lunch ect is
& most of you savages pissin & shi@in all day never wash your hands
I rest my case

your welcome

lol No proof just like COVID but they will run for the fear !

If you have ever seen my hands some days swamping In sh@t alll day never wash for my lunch ect is
& most of you savages pissin & shi@in all day never wash your hands
I rest my case

your welcome
I don't think you can catch covid from wiping your ass mate.

If that's your case it's a weak one

Nobody knows how it is spreading, second wave proves masks and social distancing not working.
It may be in the water or food chain. Supermarkets only thing that have been open all through.
Fresh fruit and veg not covered up but fresh fish and meat counters shut, why?

Nobody knows how it is spreading, second wave proves masks and social distancing not working.
It may be in the water or food chain. Supermarkets only thing that have been open all through.
Erm it’ is a unicorn that is why

Your welcome

Fresh meat and fish counters were shut in the first wave because of the overwhelming amount of food being bought in supermarkets so they couldn't warrant using the staff on the counters instead of stacking shelves. Several supermarkets planned to get rid of them before the pandemic anyway.

Everyone knows how it's spreading

Fresh meat and fish counters were shut in the first wave because of the overwhelming amount of food being bought in supermarkets so they couldn't warrant using the staff on the counters instead of stacking shelves. Several supermarkets planned to get rid of them before the pandemic anyway.

Everyone knows how it's spreading
You mean like the tv advert with the animation of the green mist?
Nobody knows how it is spread in the same way as they still do not know how the great plague was spread.
If you know tell Boris and we can stop it spreading.

You mean like the tv advert with the animation of the green mist?
Nobody knows how it is spread in the same way as they still do not know how the great plague was spread.
If you know tell Boris and we can stop it spreading.
Its spread by people coming into contact with each other or touching contaminated objects.
Its not some great mystery mate

I don't need to ,on all official documents it states "Experts BELIEVE" ," Experts are DIVIDED", " ,Tests SUGGEST" and other such statements. This is a belief system, the same as religion, ideologys, political parties and the like.
I stopped believing in fairy tales when i was a kid. You believe what you want and i will continue to seek.

I don't need to ,on all official documents it states "Experts BELIEVE" ," Experts are DIVIDED", " ,Tests SUGGEST" and other such statements. This is a belief system, the same as religion, ideologys, political parties and the like.
I stopped believing in fairy tales when i was a kid. You believe what you want and i will continue to seek.
So it's the the water supply now? Not spread by people coughing or breathing droplets of the virus near other people?

Are you going to keep it to yourself?
You know my answer. It's the answer that's painfully obvious and well documented. Can't belive after 9 months with zero evidence to suggest otherwise you're doubting covid is spread by droplets and aerosols from infected people

You know my answer. It's the answer that's painfully obvious and well documented. Can't belive after 9 months with zero evidence to suggest otherwise you're doubting covid is spread by droplets and aerosols from infected people
i am not doubting anything and not ruling anything in or out, you however read something you like and take it as truth. It's not possible to beat me in a debate because i have the ability to agree with you.

i am not doubting anything and not ruling anything in or out, you however read something you like and take it as truth. It's not possible to beat me in a debate because i have the ability to agree with you.
Its possible for you to make yourself look silly though.
Any evidence of any other means of transmission? Or just a hunch you have?

First winnter in 45 years I haven't herd nobody mention o I've got the flu.!!
I know what you mean but, loads of people say they have the flu when it's usually just a cold. In my nearly 57 years I think I've had flu twice and, I say think, cos they are the only two times I've ever been floored by a bug for about 24 to 48 hours.

Prof Montgomery a practising expert stated the new mutated virus is not much more virulent than the old one and blamed people for not washing hands. Boris has stated his experts believe the new virus to be at least 50% more virulent. Who to believe? a practising expert and head of a London ICU unit or boris's experts? @Nath80

Prof HUGH MONTGOMERY, check out what he said a few days ago and check out what Boris has said?