Problems with scrim

Members online

Done a few rehab jobs recently and the problem is scrim cloth coming of the at wall angles, ceiling, the finish going bolst at the scrim, tried pva skimmed the scrim first. Although that helped a bit... Any suggestions out there

Done a few rehab jobs recently and the problem is scrim cloth coming of the at wall angles, ceiling, the finish going bolst at the scrim, tried pva skimmed the scrim first. Although that helped a bit... Any suggestions out there

Staple it

We had the normal, orange and green/blue on a job and ended up using all three in same room just to entertain our sens ...........god this job bores me lol.

I'm.using the blue fibetape on a reskim, it's absolute pants, had to get some cheapo ones because the fibatape seems too heavy and grinning through the skim. It's great on new boards tho

I’m not being funny but can someone just invent a tape that sticks

No frays no falling off no ripping
And definitely no heating up under a blow torch before use the sodding thing

At last somebody talking sense:bananahappy:
Finding the ultimate Scrim tape has been a life time ambition mate , tbh I was even considering open my own factory at one point , to make some that was just useable but didn’t have time too, even started thread on here to big up the new pink hi tac one , thought it had evolved at last but had a few rolls that was still crap, back to square one

Finding the ultimate Scrim tape has been a life time ambition mate , tbh I was even considering open my own factory at one point , to make some that was just useable but didn’t have time too, even started thread on here to big up the new pink hi tac one , thought it had evolved at last but had a few rolls that was still crap, back to square one
Saddest post I've read for a long time vince:llorando: ..
It's. A hard life eh??:(